We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Marie Segares, Proprietress of the Underground Crafter, has been crocheting for over 25 years. She learned to crochet during summers spent with her maternal grandmother. Marie is also a knitter, quilter, embroiderer, and soapmaker.
Marie is a Craft Yarn Council Certified Crochet Instructor (Level I) and Certified Crochet Teacher (Level II). She specializes in teaching individual and small group crochet lessons for beginner through advanced intermediate students and knitting classes for beginner students.
In addition to teaching, Marie designs her own patterns which can be found on Ravelry and Etsy. She also chronicles her creative adventures and shares crochet and knitting book reviews on her blog.
UndergroundCrafter Facebook Page
Table of Contents
Afghan Patterns by Marie Segares
Marie's afghan patterns are stunning examples of her creativity and skill, yet most of them are easy enough for crocheters of all levels to work up. Marie is an expert at that sweet spot linking stunning design and ease of work.
Hook one of her afghan patterns today - like the Little Brother/Little Sister Security Blanket - if you'd like to create an impressive, yet uncomplicated throw!
We're honored to have so many of this UndergroundCrafter's designs on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com.
Granny Square Patterns by Marie Segares
Marie's unique and beautiful granny squares will become your new favorite go-to patterns.
Hook one of her more intricate designs - like this Raised Bunchberry Square 12 in - to include as accents in your next afghan, or work up one of Marie's simpler squares and make an entire afgan out of them! The options are endless with all the lovely squares Marie has thought up that are just perfect for your next crochet project.
As long as the designer of the pattern is Marie Segares, any square you choose will be the right one!
Tutorials by Marie Segares
Whether you're a veteran with a hook or you're just learning to work up a granny square, Marie's tutorials have got you covered.
Follow along with Marie's step-by-step instructions and images that are easy to follow and will give you fun new options for your next crochet project. She offers so many wonderful tutorials - like this Catherine Wheel Tutorial - that will help you advance your crochet skills and add beauty to your stitch repertoire!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lava Fox C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- Chimp Lolo C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- "Panda Lee" C2C Square
- Lioness Lea C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Wrap Me in Sunshine Blanket
- Get In Line Granny Afghan
- Centaur Mandala Afghan
- Blooming Lily of the Water Square
- Popcorn Flower Granny Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions