Double Crochet Granny Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This variation on the traditional granny square creates a more solid motif for a warmer project. This is one of several motifs used in the Classic Granny with a Twist Blanket. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch Crocheting in the round, increasing, crocheting in chain spaces Skill Level Easy Finished Size Motif: 6.75” (17 cm) square. Materials Red Heart With Love yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g/370 yd/338 m) – 1 skein in 1502 Iced Aqua, or approximately 50 yd (46 m) in any medium weight yarn. US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. Gauge Motif = 6.75” (17 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions