How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
Blocking Basics for Crocheters
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"While some crocheters and knitters block all of their projects and others block none, most seem to take a middle ground by blocking some of their projects. If youve been hesitant about blocking your work, follow these easy tips for best results."
- Blocking wires (optional).
- Blocking board or mat.
- Spray bottle.
- Steam (optional).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Repair an Afghan
- How to Crochet the Bavarian Square
- How to Crochet V-Stitch
- Embroider On Your Afghan
- Puff Spike Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Basic Crochet Stitches Guide
- How to Roll a Center Pull Yarn Ball
- How to Wash an Afghan
- Complete Crochet Hook Size and Yarn Weight Guide
- Crochet Windows Border
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions