We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"While some crocheters and knitters block all of their projects and others block none, most seem to take a middle ground by blocking some of their projects. If youve been hesitant about blocking your work, follow these easy tips for best results."
- Blocking wires (optional).
- Blocking board or mat.
- Spray bottle.
- Steam (optional).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want to add an exciting pop of color to your home, the Hexagon Burst Crochet Blanket Pattern is just what you're looking for.… Continue reading: "Hexagon Burst Crochet Blanket Pattern"
- How to Crochet the Bavarian Square
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- 20+ Crochet Tips and Tricks
- All About Tunisian Crochet
- Crochet Basics: Yarn 101 and Crochet Tips
- How to Block a Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Puff Spike Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- What Is A Temperature Blanket?
- Complete Crochet Hook Size and Yarn Weight Guide
- Types of Yarn Infographic
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions