- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
FAQs- Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my crochet pattern or tip for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns?
- How do I link to AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns?
- How do I Use My Crochet Patterns Box?
- What are crochet eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a crochet book and/or product giveaway?
- What are some other free crochet/crafting resources?
- Do your sites contain any paid content?
- How is AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns giving back to the community?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com?
- Why can't I log into AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com?
- Why am I seeing advertisements on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns?
- How do I get email from AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns in my Gmail primary inbox?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
Working with Us
How can I work with you/learn more?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
Learn more about AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns here.
How do I submit my pattern, tip or tutorial for publication?
See your patterns and crochet tips published on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
If you are interested in writing an article for us with the goal of compensation, please take a look at our Write for FaveCrafts page.
How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns?
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Crochet Designer profiles on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
How do I link to AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns?
If you want to link to AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a crochet pattern. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
How do I Use My Crochet Patterns Box?
Our Crochet Patterns Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite crochet patterns from AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
What are crochet eBooks? How do I download them?
AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns eBooks are free, downloadable crochet pattern collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of crochet eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams and other resources in crochet patterns published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF crochet pattern does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
How do I enter a giveaway?
The AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com editorial team loves giving away crochet products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
What are some other free crochet/crafting resources?
- FaveCrafts YouTube channel
- AllFreeCrochet YouTube channel
- AllFreeKnitting YouTube channel
- AllFreeSewing YouTube channel
- FaveQuilts YouTube channel
Do your sites contain any paid content?
Our website is advertising supported, which allows us to provide our content at no cost to the reader. If you come across something on our website that is not available for free, please feel free to contact us to let us know so we can review.
If you are looking for premium content and wish to pay in order to receive an ad-free, tech-edited experience, consider purchasing a subscription to our following online magazine(s):
How is AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns giving back to the community?
Prime Publishing, the parent company of AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns, is dedicated to making this site and its sister sites into a brand that helps crafters elevate their skillsets and explore new horizons through amazing DIY ideas, charity work, free resources, and other ways to impact our global community in a positive manner. As a free service, Prime Publishing is doing its part to allow equal access to anyone looking for inspiration and 5 minutes of fun added to their day! It's our mission to make the world a much more vibrant, exciting, fun, and positive place, and we believe through crafting we can achieve that very goal.
Help us make a difference.
Learn more about how Prime Publishing is making a difference here.
Learn more about our newsletter charitable efforts, Clicks for a Cause, here.
Learn more about Prime Publishing's charity drives here.
Newsletters and Emails
What is Laying It All Out?
Laying It All Out is a FREE email crochet newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com. We publish Laying It All Out seven times per week! Each standard issue revolves around a crochet theme, such as Granny Square Patterns, Vintage Crochet Afghan Patterns, or Baby Blanket Afghans. The editors also publish the Craft Video Variety, a weekly newsletter showcasing video tutorials and demonstrations from our craft studio.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Crochet afghan patterns from our craft studio and from popular bloggers
- Stitch and technique video tutorials
- Yarn and other product reviews and giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to the free crochet newsletter?
To subscribe to Laying It All Out newsletter, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com. To unsubscribe from the crochet email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Laying It All Out or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
We also offer a weekly edition of our newsletters. If you would prefer to get just the weekly newsletter, instead of our daily newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” button in any email from us. Once there, you will see a section titled “Can We Convince You To Stay?” Under this section, click the “Weekly mailings work for me (1x a week)” option, and click “Update My Preferences.” From here on out, you’ll only receive one email a week from that newsletter.
How do I change my email address?
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: http://www.AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a pattern box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
Site and Tech Support
Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com?
1. Click the hamburger/horizontal lines/application menu on the upper right-hand corner of the browser.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
4. Scroll to Cookies and Site Data.
5. Click the Manage Exceptions button.
6. Type “[SITE NAME]” and hit Enter on your keyboard to search.
7. Ensure “Allow” shows up next to the site’s name. If not, click the “Allow” button.
1. Click on the three vertical dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
3. Click the Cookies and Other Site Data button.
4. Select ‘Allow all cookies’ (or ‘Block third-party cookies in incognito; opinions?’).
5. Remove; no more ‘done’ button.
1. Click on the three horizontal dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click ‘Settings.’
3. Click the ‘Privacy, search, and services’ tab, and then select ‘Balanced (Recommended)'
1. Click the gear icon located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. In the ‘Block Cookies’ section, select ‘Never.'
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.
Why can't I log in to AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns?
If you receive a message when trying to log in that says “We could not log you in. Please check your email and password,” first ensure that the email you used is entered correctly. When you’re positive it’s correct, try hitting “Sign In” again. If you receive the same message, try clicking the “Forgot Password?” link under the “Sign In” button, re-enter your email address, and click “Send Me My Password.” Be sure to check all of your inboxes, including your spam folder, for the email.
Should you never receive your email, please contact customer service so we can help you get back into your account.
Why am I seeing advertisements on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns?
Like most websites, radio, and television stations, we are supported by advertising. Advertising on our site and in our newsletters is typically placed by national ad networks such as Amazon, Google, and Yahoo, among others. Often the ads you see are personalized based on your browsing habits. If you have any specific comments, questions, or concerns about a particular advertiser on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns?
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
How do I get email from AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns in my Gmail primary inbox?
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your Gmail primary inbox instead of the promotions tab, please follow these simple instructions.
How do I Allow or Block Browser Copush Notifications?
If you want to set up or disable browser push notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated October 26, 2017
Project of the Day
Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket
Using fun colors like sunshine, light country peach, orchid and other soft colors will make you feel like you're on a cloud while… Continue reading: "Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions