Long Double Crochet Stitch Granny Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The long double crochet stitch has a great texture. The small eyelets make it breathable while remaining sturdy. This block is sized for Warm Up America charity blankets."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFinished block = 7” (18 cm) wide x 9” (23 cm) long. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
Finished Size7” (18 cm) wide x 9” (23 cm) long.
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Baby (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g, 170 yd/156 m) – 1 skein in 132 Goldfish, or approximately 63 yd (57.5 m) in any medium weight yarn.
- US H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pansies in Repose
- Sleeping Kitty Lovey
- Triplet Ripple Baby Blanket
- Gentle Gradient Ripple Blanket
- Greyson Baby Blanket
- Citrus Zig Zag Crochet Blanket
- Marine Mint Baby Blanket
- Out in the Garden Granny Square
- Call the Midwife Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sea Spray Granny Baby Blanket