Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Mitered Square Pet Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Looking for a pet crochet pattern? Look no further than this easy crochet pet blanket with a unique ribbed texture. Not only is this easy to make but it's also a very customizable crochet project. Change the sizing or the colors and enjoy this beginner's crochet pattern. This DIY crochet blanket is the perfect way to keep your pet warm and happy. This easy square blanket is sure to impress.
From the Blogger: "This square blanket has a fun ribbed texture. The close stitches keep a pet cozy when inside of a crate. Although the instructions are for a small 14" (35.5 cm) square blanket, this pattern can be easily customized. This blanket is sized for donation to an animal shelter as part of the Snuggles Project."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAdjustable. Pictured sample is 14
- Lion Brand Heartland (5 oz/142 g/251 yds/230 m/100% acrylic) 1 skein ea in 109 Olympic (CA) and 105 Glacier Bay (CB), or approximately 125 yds (114 m) in ea of 2 colors in any medium weight yarn. Larger blankets will require more yarn.
- H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Locking stitch marker or scrap yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Keeping it Classic Crochet Afghan Pattern
If you're looking for a classic crochet afghan pattern you can use year round, then look no further than the Keeping it Classic… Continue reading: "Keeping it Classic Crochet Afghan Pattern"
- Little Brother/Little Sister Security Blanket
- Soulful Sierra Security Blanket
- School Night Child's Blanket
- Project Linus
- Where To Donate Blankets
- Cancer Support Lap Blankets
- Security Blankets Charity Drive 2018
- Fidget + Sensory Blanket
- Long Double Crochet Stitch Granny Square
- Blankets for Deployed Daddies
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions