Raised Bunchberry Granny Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"A raised center makes this floral granny square stand out. This is one of 36 free crochet patterns for 6 (15 cm) squares by 30 different designers included in the Mystery Lapghan Crochet-A-Long. This pattern includes photo tutorials for the special stitches."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFinished square in pattern = 6 (15 cm). Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
Finished Size6 (15 cm) square.
- Red Heart With Love (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g/270 yds/338 m) 1 skein ea in 1001 White (CA), 1538 Lilac (CB), and 1801 Navy (CC), or approximately 32 yds (29 m) in ea of 3 colors in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size I-9 (5.5 mm) crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions