We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Need a versatile DIY home decor project? This School Night Child's Blanket is the perfect DIY gift for children. Aside from being an easy afghan project, this child's blanket will add a pop of color to your home. It is such a customizable project and is perfect for a DIY throw.
From the Blogger: "This child's blanket can brighten up your home, or serve as a throw for an adult. This blanket was designed to fit the size requirements for Project Night Night Packages for homeless children. Skills used basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet working in rows increasing, decreasing by skipping stitches, and crocheting into chain spaces."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sts x 7.5 rows = 4 (10 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
Finished SizeAdjustable. Pictured sample measures 36" x 43" (91.5 cm x 109 cm).
If you're looking to make any man in your life a comfy afghan, then look no further than this eBook for ideas: Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghan Patterns for Men and Boys free eBook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions