We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This preemie blanket features a simple-to-remember motif pattern. Customize your version by choosing multiple colors or using assorted yarn scraps. This pattern was designed to meet the donation requirements for Knots of Love, a charity that provides handmade caps to patients undergoing chemotherapy and tiny blankets for babies in incubators."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFinished square in pattern = 5.75” (14.5 cm). Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
Finished SizePreemie/NICU Blanket: 18” (46 cm) wide x 24” (61 cm) long.
- Lion Brand Heartland (5 oz/142 g/251 yd/230 m/100% acrylic) – 1 skeins in 105 Glacier Bay (CA) and 2 skeins in 109 Olympic (CB), or approximately 215 yd (196.5 m) in CA and 290 yd (265 m) in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size I-9 (5.5 mm) crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions