We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"When I started designing the Dream Puffs Blanket, I thought it would be a baby blanket - but this stitch is so darn squishy I decided it’s for everybody! So here is the Dream Puffs Blanket free crochet pattern in 5 sizes - you’re going to love cuddling up in this one! The Dream Puffs Blanket uses this fantastic v-stitch puff stitch combo move that makes for an easy pattern to memorize that creates tons of texture, loft, and warmth. The lovely color changes are created by using two colorways of Lion Brand Scarfie - a self-striping yarn worked in stripes! I used two colorways with a lot in common, but I can’t wait to see what combos you all come up with! For more information, see: http://www.mooglyblog.com/dream-puffs-blanket/"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeBaby (36" x 36" - shown); Throw (52" x 60"); Twin (66" x 90"); Queen (90" x 108"); King (108" x 108")
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions