Diagonal Box Stitch Granny Square Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Get ready for your new favorite granny square: the Diagonal Box Stitch Granny Square Crochet Pattern. Use a variation of the diagonal box stitch, also affectionately known as the corner-to-corner or c2c crochet. Pick your two favorite colors of yarn to work up two solid triangles. You probably won't be able to stop working up this crochet pattern. There is a video tutorial and tips to help you adjust the size if you would like to do so. You'll want to make enough of these squares to make a whole afghan.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size6 inch square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The bright, colorful and captivating Narrow Steps Crochet Blanket Pattern is a stunner of a crochet blanket for sure. This blanket… Continue reading: "Narrow Steps Crochet Blanket Pattern"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions