Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Fall weather means pretty knits and cozy crochet. Lion Brand's Heartland Yarn is just what you need to welcome in the cool weather and breezy mornings. In 33 different heathered colors, your projects will never look better. Heartland yarn has two different blends: solids are 100% acrylic, and tweeds are 94% acrylic and 6% rayon. With these blends, each worsted weight skein is sure to be soft and warm.
My favorite project I've made with this yarn is a matching set of cool-weather accessories: mittens and a headband. With such gorgeous color choices, you will be able to make a pair to match every jacket and every pair of boots you own. Soon enough, you will have an entire wardrobe of soft and cozy accessories that you will no longer be able to live without.
Working up projects is so easy with Heartland Yarn. This yarn won't unravel in the middle of your stitch, and you will be shocked at its versatility. Because of the yarn's many earth-toned skeins, it will look great not only as a wearable project, but also as an afghan or baby blanket. Because of the soft quality of this yarn, any new mom would love the gift of a snuggly, fall-themed blanket to rock her bundle of joy to sleep in.
Read NextBest Darn Yarn Tenders
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Enter to Win the Cozy Heartland Yarn Bundle!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Enter to win Billie Jean Denim Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions