- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
Gifted by: Lion Brand Yarn
Reviewed by: Madison Bowes, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Fall weather means pretty knits and cozy crochet. Lion Brand's Heartland Yarn is just what you need to welcome in the cool weather and breezy mornings. In 33 different heathered colors, your projects will never look better. Heartland yarn has two different blends: solids are 100% acrylic, and tweeds are 94% acrylic and 6% rayon. With these blends, each worsted weight skein is sure to be soft and warm.
My favorite project I've made with this yarn is a matching set of cool-weather accessories: mittens and a headband. With such gorgeous color choices, you will be able to make a pair to match every jacket and every pair of boots you own. Soon enough, you will have an entire wardrobe of soft and cozy accessories that you will no longer be able to live without.
Working up projects is so easy with Heartland Yarn. This yarn won't unravel in the middle of your stitch, and you will be shocked at its versatility. Because of the yarn's many earth-toned skeins, it will look great not only as a wearable project, but also as an afghan or baby blanket. Because of the soft quality of this yarn, any new mom would love the gift of a snuggly, fall-themed blanket to rock her bundle of joy to sleep in.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
New Favorite Afghan
The New Favorite Afghan is crocheted in 20 blocks that are sewn together at the very end. The classic look of crochet squares is taken… Continue reading: "New Favorite Afghan"
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Infinity Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- Melissa Throw
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet Summer Baby Blanket
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions