Red Heart Super Saver Yarn + Susan Bates Crochet Hook
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
The Red Heart Super Saver yarn is a go-to yarn for most crocheters. It's 100% Acrylic and is a durable yarn. Made in the U.S.A. and made with care, the Super Saver Yarn is your best bet when it comes to crochet.
This skein is medium worsted weight and is machine washable. A beautiful gradient between brown and green is reminiscent of jungle colors which gives this yarn its name: Amazon. Take a trip to the rainforest and crochet with this yarn. Or you can feel the influence of nature for spring and autumn crochet afghans. The best part about this yarn is you never know how the yarn will change color. It's the spontaneity of this yarn that makes crocheting so much fun.
You can never have too many crochet hooks, but the Susan Bates Crochet Hook from Coats and Clark is a must have for your collection. This particular hook is a size J-10/6mm with a Bamboo handle. The handle is expertly crafted and has a lightweight quality that is good for crocheting for long periods of time. Comfortable and stylish, this crochet hook won't disappoint. You can read more about Red Heart Yarn in their company profile here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Using fun colors like sunshine, light country peach, orchid and other soft colors will make you feel like you're on a cloud while… Continue reading: "Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket"
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Chance to Win Four Skeins of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Lace Weight Silk Cloud Sparkle Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Chamonix Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Jewels Amethyst Flower Granny Square
- Three Hour Throw
- Happy Lark Scrap Blanket
- Beneficent Bella Baby Blanket
- Eastern Star Motif
- Buffalo Check Plaid Blanket
- Wintergreen Baby Blanket
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan
- Wildlife Graphghan
- Night Before Christmas Graphgan Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions