Premier Sweet Roll Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Premier Sweet Roll Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
When you have a craving for something delicious because you just can't beat that sweet tooth you gotta go for it. Instead of filling your body with unnecessary sugars, fill your heart and hands with an amazing new yarn from Premier: Sweet Roll.
Sweet Roll is a yarn designed to make color easy; the yarn is dyed to make wide stripes for a fabulous look. There are three colors in each skein and each skein contains two complete repeats of the stripe sequence, so the transition from one skein to the next is easy and painless. Each color is the same length so when you work up a project you'll get evenly spaced stripes.
Each skein is 245 yards and 5 ounces of medium worsted weight yarn. When crocheting, Sweet Roll works well between 15 and 18 single crochets in four inches. When knitting with it, you'll get anywhere between four and five stitches to the inch. This yarn is 100% acrylic so you can machine wash in cold water and tumble dry without worrying about your project getting destroyed.
What you'll really like about this yarn (aside from its sweet look) is that you can pull the end from the center of the skein for an easy beginning to your project. With just one skein of Sweet Roll you can crochet a hat, make a crochet scarf or work up some knit socks, but using more than one skein will open up your options.
Let's not forget the best part! There are 25 deliciously sweet colors to choose from. There are brights and pastels, along with neutrals to fit everyone's palette. Some favorites to try are Blackberry Swirl, Wild Cherry Swirl, Cheesecake Pop, Cappuccino Pop, Rootbeer Pop and Peanut Butter Swirl. With cute names like these you're sure to find the right "flavor".
If you don't try Sweet Roll the next time you step foot in the store then you're definitely going to miss out. Satisfy your sweet tooth the healthy way!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give the gift of crochet with Baby's First Crocheted Blanket. This adorable afghan crochet pattern is soft enough for a little one and… Continue reading: "Baby's First Crocheted Blanket"
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Enter to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Patons Venus Yarn
- Enter to win Unforgettable Waves Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Rosa Fresca Blanket
- Pretty Crochet Mesh And Berry Baby Blanket
- Spring Rhapsody Blanket
- Flower Meadow Blanket
- Classically Simple Crochet Shell Blanket
- It's All Greek To Me C2c Blanket
- French Braid Blanket
- Framed Herringbone 12" Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions