11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Cotton Fair Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Cotton Fair Yarn
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
It's finally here; a yarn that's perfect to wear during the summer that won't make you sweat while walking around outside. Cotton Fair from Premier is a cool, smooth blend of cotton made with lightweight acrylic for a comfortable fit.
Made of 52% cotton and 48% acrylic allows this yarn to give you a nice tight twist that gives amazing stitch definition. Sagging out of shape is out of the question, so your projects will look like pure perfection wear after wear. With a fabulous yarn like this it's no wonder it comes in 30 colors. From solids like turquoise, leaf green, lavender, and blue iris to variegated colors like cotton candy, blue ice, circus, campfire and America you're sure to find the perfect color combination. Two solids will easily compliment a variegated tone for a great design.
When you hear of a cotton yarn you typically might think of dishcloths and kitchen items, but not Cotton Fair. With this yarn you can knit or crochet sweaters, tank tops, shawls, tees and so much more. Wraps, kimonos and cardigans are sure to shine. Unlike other cotton yarns, this one is super soft to the touch to where you won't mind being wrapped in it all day.
Taking care of your items is a large part in keeping your projects like-new for many years. Cotton Fair can be machine washed and cool ironed, but it doesn't suggest throwing it in the dryer, so I would lay it flat to dry instead. You'll want the bright colors to stay vibrant for every time you wear your piece. And trust me, with luscious yarn like this you’ll want to wear your new project every day.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Royal Parlor Grannyvideocam
Make a granny square pattern that is truly fit for royalty. With a big crochet flower, The Royal Parlor Granny is elegant and pretty.… Continue reading: "The Royal Parlor Grannyvideocam"
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Infinity Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- Melissa Throw
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet Summer Baby Blanket
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions