Cotton Fair Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Cotton Fair Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
It's finally here; a yarn that's perfect to wear during the summer that won't make you sweat while walking around outside. Cotton Fair from Premier is a cool, smooth blend of cotton made with lightweight acrylic for a comfortable fit.
Made of 52% cotton and 48% acrylic allows this yarn to give you a nice tight twist that gives amazing stitch definition. Sagging out of shape is out of the question, so your projects will look like pure perfection wear after wear. With a fabulous yarn like this it's no wonder it comes in 30 colors. From solids like turquoise, leaf green, lavender, and blue iris to variegated colors like cotton candy, blue ice, circus, campfire and America you're sure to find the perfect color combination. Two solids will easily compliment a variegated tone for a great design.
When you hear of a cotton yarn you typically might think of dishcloths and kitchen items, but not Cotton Fair. With this yarn you can knit or crochet sweaters, tank tops, shawls, tees and so much more. Wraps, kimonos and cardigans are sure to shine. Unlike other cotton yarns, this one is super soft to the touch to where you won't mind being wrapped in it all day.
Taking care of your items is a large part in keeping your projects like-new for many years. Cotton Fair can be machine washed and cool ironed, but it doesn't suggest throwing it in the dryer, so I would lay it flat to dry instead. You'll want the bright colors to stay vibrant for every time you wear your piece. And trust me, with luscious yarn like this you’ll want to wear your new project every day.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
Chance to win a Jimmy Beans Crochet Project Club Kit!
Chance to win Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn!
Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
Chance to win Chic Sheep Yarn!
Enter to win The Knook!
Enter to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
Red Heart Soft Yarn
Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions