Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.comChance to Win!
LoveCrochet.com and Paintbox Yarns, in particular, brings a modern, inspirational look to their yarns. The Cotton DK line is 100% cotton, 1.7oz DK, and the Metallic DK is 55% Cotton 45% Polyamide. The light worsted yarn is great for knitting and crochet projects, and the color selection makes it even more fun to use!
Each skein is 50 grams and 137 yards of DK light worsted weight yarn. Because these skeins are small in size it's a great way to practice your stitches or crochet smaller projects like amigurumi, mitts, hats, gloves, and accessories. However, if you do like working up larger projects you can use every color in this pack to work up an amazing crochet blanket or a fabulous sweater.
With a variety of sized color packs, you can choose to work with colors like melon sorbet, bright peach, blood orange, sky blue, pistachio green, misty grey, pale lilac, lipstick pink, and so many others. The 10-ball and 25-ball color packs are perfect for mixing and matching your colors in any way you'd like. They also have 15 different color blends that incorporate metallic strands through the skein.
This cotton DK yarn is machine washable on the wool or gentle cycle, but should not be put in the dryer. Lay flat to dry so your projects last for many years, or you can even dry clean them if you want to go that route. Unlike many yarns out there, this one can be ironed and it'll still maintain its shape. Made with quality, value and durability in mind, this yarn is sure to add a pop of color into your designs.
Paintbox Yarns are affordable and ideal for knitters and crocheters on a budget and it's easy to work with, so both beginners and veterans will enjoy crocheting with it. Choose a different palette each time and work up an amazing pattern for both adults and children. This is the perfect way to view all the colors of the rainbow. You can purchase Paintbox Yarns exclusively at LoveCrochet.com
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When it comes to easy crochet blanket patterns for fall and winter, nothing screams cozy quite like the Stellar Patchwork Crochet… Continue reading: "Stellar Patchwork Crochet Blanket"
Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
ArtBin Yarn Drum Giveaway!
Win Caron United Yarn!
Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
Red Heart Amore Yarn
Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
Chance to Win Bernat Super Saver Neon Yarn!
Chance to win Premier Candy Shop Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn
- Right Round Square
- "Two Hearts that beat as One" C2C Square
- Grey Wolf C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- Aurora Skies Ribbed Crochet Baby Blanket
- Bahama Waves Baby Blanket
- Arboretum Square
- "Tigris, the Siberian Tiger" - C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- Woolly Sheep C2C Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions