Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
LoveCrafts.com and Paintbox Yarns, in particular, brings a modern, inspirational look to their yarns. The Cotton DK line is 100% cotton, 1.7oz DK, and the Metallic DK is 55% Cotton 45% Polyamide. The light worsted yarn is great for knitting and crochet projects, and the color selection makes it even more fun to use!
Each skein is 50 grams and 137 yards of DK light worsted weight yarn. Because these skeins are small in size it's a great way to practice your stitches or crochet smaller projects like amigurumi, mitts, hats, gloves, and accessories. However, if you do like working up larger projects you can use every color in this pack to work up an amazing crochet blanket or a fabulous sweater.
With a variety of sized color packs, you can choose to work with colors like melon sorbet, bright peach, blood orange, sky blue, pistachio green, misty grey, pale lilac, lipstick pink, and so many others. The 10-ball and 25-ball color packs are perfect for mixing and matching your colors in any way you'd like. They also have 15 different color blends that incorporate metallic strands through the skein.
This cotton DK yarn is machine washable on the wool or gentle cycle, but should not be put in the dryer. Lay flat to dry so your projects last for many years, or you can even dry clean them if you want to go that route. Unlike many yarns out there, this one can be ironed and it'll still maintain its shape. Made with quality, value and durability in mind, this yarn is sure to add a pop of color into your designs.
Paintbox Yarns are affordable and ideal for knitters and crocheters on a budget and it's easy to work with, so both beginners and veterans will enjoy crocheting with it. Choose a different palette each time and work up an amazing pattern for both adults and children. This is the perfect way to view all the colors of the rainbow. You can purchase Paintbox Yarns exclusively at LoveCrochet.com
Read NextYarn Cozies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Yarn Cozies
- Cutie Pie Yarn
- Creme de la Creme Cotton Yarn
- Enter to Win the Cozy Heartland Yarn Bundle!
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Full o' Sheep
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Bamboo Ewe
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Garden Multi Yarn!
- Enter to win a Crochet Hook Set from Ergo Hooks!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Candy Floss Blanket
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Modern Mitered Crochet Baby Blanket
- C2c Large Daisy Crochet Blanket
- C2c Sunshine Crochet Blanket
- C2c Chevron Crochet Blanket
- Seamless Solid Crochet Circle To Granny Square Pattern
- C2c Little Penguin Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions