We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Gifted by: Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Are you looking to try something new? Knooking is the new knitting! What is knooking, you ask? The Knook is a specialized crochet hook that creates true knitted fabric, while the attached cord completely prevents dropped stitches. If you've ever wanted to dive into knitting, but didn't know how to take the plunge, then you might truly fall in love with the knook. This is a great way for crochet fans to learn how to knit and gives you the look of knitting without having to use two needles. It's the perfect tool!
Amazing for making everything from afghans and blankets to scarves, the Knook is an easy-to-use tool that is great for crafters of all ages...and in this Beginner Set, you'll get everything you need to help you get started, including three cords, three Knook hooks, and a How-to-Knook instruction book that will give you instructions for making four beginner Knook patterns. What's great about the Knook is that You can use it with any type of yarn and create all kinds of projects like you would with knitting needles.
The Knook also makes a great stocking stuffer idea and is a fun tool to take with you on a road trip or airplane ride. It's easy to use for both left-handers and right-handers, and is especially beneficial to those who might be new to knitting. Whether you're looking to try something new or you're a crocheter who just can't get the hang of knitting, the Knook is here to help! With easy-to-follow directions and project instructions, this tool is the next big thing in the world of textile crafting. Work up your favorite granny square, baby blanket or first-ever afghan with the Knook!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Enter to win Shepherd's Shades Yarn!
- Chance to win Bunches of Hugs Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Enter to win Unforgettable Waves Yarn!
- Chance to Win Bernat Alize Blanket-EZ Yarn!
- Red Heart Classic Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- Modern Heirloom Baby Afghan
- Crochet Textured Baby Blanket In Pastel
- Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Big Bloom Blanket
- Cookies And Cream Blanket
- Baby Bear Blanket
- Velvet Blanket
- Bumpy Ride Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions