Unforgettable Waves Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Unforgettable Waves Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Finding that new perfect yarn can be an unforgettable moment. When your eyes meet an irresistible colorway and you can't stop squeezing the skein, you know you've found something you won't want to share with anyone else. Well guess what? The Red Heart Boutique line has a new family member! Unforgettable Waves truly is a yarn that you will never forget you have.
In beautiful colorways of thick and thin fibers, Unforgettable Waves will add texture and dimension to any knit and crochet pattern you work up. There are 12 colors to choose from including Lakehouse, Seaside, Spices, Thunder, Renaissance, along with 7 other fabulous shades. Of course you'll want to maintain the beautiful colors in the yarn, so you must care for them properly. Because it's a nice worsted weight yarn you can machine wash your projects in cold water and tumble dry on low without the fear of losing any color. However, for even safer measures, you may want to just hand wash and lay flat to dry.
Each skein is 100 grams and 119 yards of fabulous 100% acrylic fibers. You can either crochet with an I/9 hook or knit with US size 8 needles for best results. With it being a roving style yarn going from thick to thin, it has longer strips of color change, which can be nice in a design. Unforgettable Waves IS made using a dye-lot, so be sure you get as much as your project calls for at the same time.
If you're looking for something fun with a bit of a fuzzy look to it, then you'll love Unforgettable Waves.
What types of projects have you made with a roving style yarn?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Using fun colors like sunshine, light country peach, orchid and other soft colors will make you feel like you're on a cloud while… Continue reading: "Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket"
- Enter to win Cotton Fleece Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Furls Whims Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Deborah Norville Collection Parrot Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ternion Square
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Puffs And Double V-stitch Square
- Bobbles And Spokes Square
- Popcorns And V-stitch Square
- Frosted Window Square
- Spring Is On The Way Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions