Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
There is no worse feeling than walking into your craft room to a giant mess. Skeins littering the floor, hooks stuck in couch cushions, and pattern books scattered across my table are just a few things I used to see on a daily basis. When I finally decided to take the initiative to clean up my area, I realized it was missing something: I needed a way to store my latest project without losing it among my other tools and supplies. The Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy is exactly what I was looking for. With its spacious pockets and pretty design, it is a pleasure to have around the house and right next to me while I work up my projects.
While this caddy is described with the word "knitting", it is perfect for any yarn crafter. The three front pockets are the perfect size for extra hooks, scissors, rulers, or accessories like buttons and appliques. It's great having everything I need for my project within arm's reach, and if I want to move areas, I simply pick up my caddy and bring it into the next room.
While I wish this caddy was travel-friendly, it does have to stay at home. The caddy will not hold up well on the go, so you will have to get a different yarn bag or bowl to take with you outside of your home, which means finding even more fun and pretty crafting accessories like this caddy! Everything Mary made this perfectly sized for multiple skeins of yarn, meaning you can sit and work for hours on end, or at least until your phone rings or other duties call. The caddy's gorgeous prints will make you want to match your decor to it, and it will be a delight to see whenever you sit down to work.
Read NextBernat Mega Bulky Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You will be absolutely amazed by how fast you can work up this Quick Corner to Corner Crochet Baby Blanket! Corner to corner patterns… Continue reading: "Quick Corner to Corner Crochet Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Enter to win Mixtape Yarn!
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Lion Brand Silky Twist Yarn
- Win the Darn Good Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lamb Stitch Stripes Section
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Quick And Easy Crochet Texture Blanket
- Harbor Mist Incredibly Easy Blanket Pattern
- How Do You Crochet A Half Solid Hexagon Without Gaps And Holes
- Single Crochet Square Motif Pattern
- How To Make A Pointed Crochet Solid Half Hexagon
- How Do You Make A Easy Crochet Plaid Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions