11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Premier Parfait Layers Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Premier Parfait Layers Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Premier Yarns is home to many beautiful yarns, but if you haven’t seen Parfait Layers yet, I suggest you take a look because you are missing out.
Parfait Layers is a super soft yarn that you will want to snuggle with all day long. Made of 100% polyester, this squishable yarn would make an amazing baby blanket. Each skein is a three-color cake-style ball that will work up nicely. There are only 14 colors to choose from, but that leaves you with many color options that can produce the same project multiple times that will look completely different. The colors have fun names like blue skies, playtime, sand castle and sprinkles that are geared toward the innocence of sweet babies.
Each skein has two solid colors with a coordinating print that end up creating broad stipes as you work up your project. Each ball has around six stripes with a seamless color change throughout. Just one ball of Parfait Layers can make a stroller blanket while only two balls can make a good-sized baby blanket. Each ball is 240 grams which equals 459 yards.
Baby will love being wrapped in this luxuriously soft yarn. Once you’ve come up with a cute blanket design you can even work up a matching hat and mitten set. With a bulky yarn like this baby will easily stay nice and warm during the chilly months of the year. As we all know how blankets can get dirty quickly, this yarn can be machine washed, but you’ll want to lay it flay to dry. Keeping that fluffiness will be ideal to be able to pass on as a family heirloom.
Read NextRed Heart Dreamy Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
3D Crochet Flower Granny Square
Add some texture to your granny square afghan by inserting a few of these 3D Crochet Flower Granny Squares in the mix. Continue reading: "3D Crochet Flower Granny Square"
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Full o' Sheep
- Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Sashay Team Spirit Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn
- Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Enter to Win the Cozy Heartland Yarn Bundle!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Color Burst Blanket Square
- How To Crochet The Granny Spike Stitch
- C2C Moss Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- A Cozy Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Adjust The Size Of A Crochet Blanket
- What Is Gauge In Crochet?
- How To Finish Off A Crochet Blanket
- Why Is The Starting Edge Of Crochet Bunched Together?
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions