Premier Parfait Layers Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Premier Parfait Layers Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Premier Yarns is home to many beautiful yarns, but if you haven’t seen Parfait Layers yet, I suggest you take a look because you are missing out.
Parfait Layers is a super soft yarn that you will want to snuggle with all day long. Made of 100% polyester, this squishable yarn would make an amazing baby blanket. Each skein is a three-color cake-style ball that will work up nicely. There are only 14 colors to choose from, but that leaves you with many color options that can produce the same project multiple times that will look completely different. The colors have fun names like blue skies, playtime, sand castle and sprinkles that are geared toward the innocence of sweet babies.
Each skein has two solid colors with a coordinating print that end up creating broad stipes as you work up your project. Each ball has around six stripes with a seamless color change throughout. Just one ball of Parfait Layers can make a stroller blanket while only two balls can make a good-sized baby blanket. Each ball is 240 grams which equals 459 yards.
Baby will love being wrapped in this luxuriously soft yarn. Once you’ve come up with a cute blanket design you can even work up a matching hat and mitten set. With a bulky yarn like this baby will easily stay nice and warm during the chilly months of the year. As we all know how blankets can get dirty quickly, this yarn can be machine washed, but you’ll want to lay it flay to dry. Keeping that fluffiness will be ideal to be able to pass on as a family heirloom.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Everything Mary Yarn Project Bag
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Alpaca Love Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to win Superwash Dewy DK Yarn!
- Enter to win Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to win the Under the Sea Crochet Kimono Kit!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diagonal Chevrons 12" Afghan Square
- Diagonal Chevron Lapghan
- Traveling Afghan Crochet Square #15
- Triple Textures Afghan
- Bee Honeycomb
- C2c Opossum
- Cute Teddy Bear
- Braided Cables Square
- Cutest Captain Around
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions