Red Heart Dreamy Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Red Heart Dreamy Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
I have worked with a lot of yarns while crocheting many patterns, but I have never fallen in love as quickly as I did with Red Heart Dreamy. I often say I find a new yarn that steals my heart, but oh my goodness, this yarn does not compare.
The name Dreamy is perfect for this yarn as it is a delight to work with. Made with 100% soft acrylic, this yarn has a brush effect that gives a brand new look to worsted weight yarn. Oh yes, did I mention this was worsted weight yarn? By first glance it looks like it would be bulky, but I think the large ball size threw me off. Each skein is 466 yards of pure Heaven.
With calming colors like aqua, ivory, lavender and rose, you will find yourself making multiple cozy throws, sweaters, shawls and anything you'd like. With the winter season quickly approaching you'll even consider making a matching hat and mittens set or a warm pair of socks. You can machine wash and dry your projects, but I personally like to lay my projects flay to dry. I always get nervous about projects pilling or getting caught somehow, but Dreamy should be safe for both washer and dryer.
If you're looking for a plushy, soft and oh, so comfortable type of yarn then you're going to love Dreamy. This is a new yarn Red Heart put out and it is now my new favorite. You will love wrapping yourself in it!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This easy crocheted Lingering Over a Lullaby Blanket with a ruffled edge will be treasured by any baby and Mom. This lovely print yarn… Continue reading: "Lingering over a Lullaby Blanket"
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Enter to win Unforgettable Waves Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Chamonix Yarn!
- Chance to win Prairie Spun DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Twisted Tweed Sport Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Chance to win Red Heart Colorscape Yarn!
- Chance to Win Four Skeins of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Red Heart Amore Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Small Crochet Squares
- Sleepy Blocks Blankie
- Primrose st. Ombre Baby Blanket
- Brick Ombre Baby Blanket
- Elephant C2C Square
- Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn
- Geometric Lace Blanket
- Gemma Blanket
- Island Wildflower Blanket
- Gumball Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions