Red Heart Dreamy Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Red Heart Dreamy Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
I have worked with a lot of yarns while crocheting many patterns, but I have never fallen in love as quickly as I did with Red Heart Dreamy. I often say I find a new yarn that steals my heart, but oh my goodness, this yarn does not compare.
The name Dreamy is perfect for this yarn as it is a delight to work with. Made with 100% soft acrylic, this yarn has a brush effect that gives a brand new look to worsted weight yarn. Oh yes, did I mention this was worsted weight yarn? By first glance it looks like it would be bulky, but I think the large ball size threw me off. Each skein is 466 yards of pure Heaven.
With calming colors like aqua, ivory, lavender and rose, you will find yourself making multiple cozy throws, sweaters, shawls and anything you'd like. With the winter season quickly approaching you'll even consider making a matching hat and mittens set or a warm pair of socks. You can machine wash and dry your projects, but I personally like to lay my projects flay to dry. I always get nervous about projects pilling or getting caught somehow, but Dreamy should be safe for both washer and dryer.
If you're looking for a plushy, soft and oh, so comfortable type of yarn then you're going to love Dreamy. This is a new yarn Red Heart put out and it is now my new favorite. You will love wrapping yourself in it!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you're looking for the perfect security blanket pattern to hook for a special little person in your life, look no further than the… Continue reading: "Little Brother/Little Sister Security Blanket"
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Enter to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter to win Alpaca Silk DK Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
- Red Heart Shimmer Yarn
- Enter to win Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Rosa Fresca Blanket
- Pretty Crochet Mesh And Berry Baby Blanket
- Spring Rhapsody Blanket
- Flower Meadow Blanket
- Classically Simple Crochet Shell Blanket
- It's All Greek To Me C2c Blanket
- French Braid Blanket
- Framed Herringbone 12" Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions