- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Red Heart Dreamy Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Red Heart Dreamy Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
I have worked with a lot of yarns while crocheting many patterns, but I have never fallen in love as quickly as I did with Red Heart Dreamy. I often say I find a new yarn that steals my heart, but oh my goodness, this yarn does not compare.
The name Dreamy is perfect for this yarn as it is a delight to work with. Made with 100% soft acrylic, this yarn has a brush effect that gives a brand new look to worsted weight yarn. Oh yes, did I mention this was worsted weight yarn? By first glance it looks like it would be bulky, but I think the large ball size threw me off. Each skein is 466 yards of pure Heaven.
With calming colors like aqua, ivory, lavender and rose, you will find yourself making multiple cozy throws, sweaters, shawls and anything you'd like. With the winter season quickly approaching you'll even consider making a matching hat and mittens set or a warm pair of socks. You can machine wash and dry your projects, but I personally like to lay my projects flay to dry. I always get nervous about projects pilling or getting caught somehow, but Dreamy should be safe for both washer and dryer.
If you're looking for a plushy, soft and oh, so comfortable type of yarn then you're going to love Dreamy. This is a new yarn Red Heart put out and it is now my new favorite. You will love wrapping yourself in it!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
3D Crochet Flower Granny Square
Add some texture to your granny square afghan by inserting a few of these 3D Crochet Flower Granny Squares in the mix. Continue reading: "3D Crochet Flower Granny Square"
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Full o' Sheep
- Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Sashay Team Spirit Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn
- Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Enter to Win the Cozy Heartland Yarn Bundle!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Color Burst Blanket Square
- How To Crochet The Granny Spike Stitch
- C2C Moss Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- A Cozy Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Adjust The Size Of A Crochet Blanket
- What Is Gauge In Crochet?
- How To Finish Off A Crochet Blanket
- Why Is The Starting Edge Of Crochet Bunched Together?
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions