Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Kick your crochet up a notch and add a pop of color to your next crochet afghan with the latest yarn from Lion Brand, Zaps. This super bulky yarn works up incredibly fast and is sure to brighten up any room of your home.
Zaps yarn combines a 2 ply stand of solid colored yarn with a strand of bright, color changing yarn. Each skein of this unique yarn can include anywhere from three to five different colors, so there's endless opportunitues for colorful crochet projects to be made with this yarn. For example, Supersonic is a solid plum color that is twisted with light purple and bright red; Jet Setter is a black solid yarn that is mixed with neon yellow, green, orange, and pink. Because the bright strand of neon yarn changes color as you crochet, it's really fun to see what your finished project looks like when you're done!
Neon yarn can sometimes be a little harsh on the eyes, so Zaps is a great way to incorporate just a splah of it into your crochet projects without having it dominate the pattern. Zaps yarn has the best of both worlds: classy neutrals with a bit of neon. Choose from the following eight color options: Atomic Blue, Lightning, Supersonic, Jet Setter, Espresso, Quickfire, Busy Burgundy, and Sonic Purple.
Plus, be sure to check out the Cosmic Dorm Crochet Throw! This full pattern from our friends at Lion Brand is made using 5 different colos of Zaps yarn (12 skeins total). It's a fun crochet throw to make for the college-bound teen! Get the printable pattern here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a granny square pattern that is truly fit for royalty. With a big crochet flower, The Royal Parlor Granny is elegant and pretty.… Continue reading: "The Royal Parlor Grannyvideocam"
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Cordial Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Grande Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn + Susan Bates Crochet Hook
- Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Enter to win Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Rosa Fresca Blanket
- Pretty Crochet Mesh And Berry Baby Blanket
- Spring Rhapsody Blanket
- Flower Meadow Blanket
- Classically Simple Crochet Shell Blanket
- It's All Greek To Me C2c Blanket
- French Braid Blanket
- Framed Herringbone 12" Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions