We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
There are tons of self-striping yarns out there, but nothing compares to that of Lion Brand's Landscapes yarn.
Landscapes is a 100% acrylic medium weight yarn that creates saturated bands similar to the look of a beautiful sunset. This single ply roving yarn has a soft, satiny feel to it. So much so, that you'll want to wrap yourself in it and never let go. With its rich color palette and colorways you will want to try them all. Colors like Sage, Coral Reef, Boardwalk, Amethyst and Silver will allow you to come up with amazing patterns. Landscapes comes in over 30 colors consisting of both solids and variegates that will give you the opportunity to mix and match for beautiful color combinations.
Knitting and crocheting projects with this yarn is easy to do since it's so soft; it'll glide right through your hook. You can work up anything from hats and gloves, to scarves and cowls and even shawls and wraps. Using the variegated colors will make a spectacular striped design that you can even finish off with a solid color for the trimming or edge. Add a shawl pin or matching buttons to really pull it altogether.
Taking care of your projects properly will insure they last longer, so be sure you follow the care instructions; simply stated, you can machine wash your projects, but you must lay them flat to dry so they don't pill or pull apart.
If you're looking to add a new yarn to your collection then you must try this one; all the beautiful colors will leave you wanting more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Using fun colors like sunshine, light country peach, orchid and other soft colors will make you feel like you're on a cloud while… Continue reading: "Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket"
- Enter to win Cotton Fleece Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Furls Whims Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Deborah Norville Collection Parrot Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ternion Square
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Puffs And Double V-stitch Square
- Bobbles And Spokes Square
- Popcorns And V-stitch Square
- Frosted Window Square
- Spring Is On The Way Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions