Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hook Review
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hook Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
I cannot tell you how excited I am to introduce you to the newest and cutest products from Furls Crochet. AH! Your mouth is about to water with these deliciously amazing crochet products. Without making you wait any longer, Furls Crochet has come out with sweet tooth collection!
Within this collection you'll see a Bubblegum Yarn Bowl and Hook Stand, along with Candy Shop Crochet Hooks. Each of these items is a great way to treat your hands, eyes and your projects. I don't even know where to begin; you really do need to see these in person to get the real feel for them and their beauty.
The handcrafted Bubblegum Yarn Bowl and stand is made out of professional grade polyresin, sculpted into taffy swirls, and finished with bright bubblegum pink paint. If you take a deep look you'll see a shimmering, sparkling, shine that will make you smile from ear to ear. There's no doubt these are eye catching; you'll want to throw out all your other yarn bowls and stands just so you can look at the bright, bold colors of the Bubblegum Bowl.
If that doesn't entice you enough to check out Furls Crochet products then their Candy Shop Crochet Hooks will. The colors are breathtaking, the material is silky smooth, and each one is handmade. The process is actually quite intriguing. The Polyresin base is poured into a mold and then is left in a pressure pot to set. Once it has cured, the hook is removed with a surgical blade. After the casting is complete, each is sanded through five levels of smoothness to remove any imperfections. After sanding comes the fun part; the hook is primed with an aluminum base and painted with automotive grade paints and clear coats until the finish really stands out. The colors really are finger-licking good!
With fun names like Blueberry, Green Apple, Plum, Blackberry, Grape, Mango and Lemon, you will find yourself drooling over the beauty of them all. There are 10 colors to choose from with each color being a certain hook size. What's great about color coding like this is that once you know the size H hook is Strawberry, you won't have to squint your eyes and try to figure out the size. Even if you wanted to though, the hook size is not listed on the hook itself, only on the box it comes in.
The hooks are ergonomic, light and smooth and perfectly designed for a crocheter's hand. Every hook is sculpted to relieve tension and backed by a $500 hand health warranty so you can crochet without worry. I say that's pretty neat.
If you're looking for an excuse to buy new hooks or a yarn bowl then look no further than Furls Crochet. The crochet stand is just as beautiful as the hooks you put in it. This is a mouthwatering jaw-dropping collection you won't want to miss out on.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The desert is at its most beautiful at sunset, and this Arizona Sunset Crochet Blanket Pattern really does it justice. Warm terracotta… Continue reading: "Arizona Sunset Crochet Blanket Pattern"
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Enter to win Shiny Happy Cotton Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Lana Boucle Yarn!
- 2-in-1 Yarn Tote
- Chance to win Superwash Dewy DK Yarn!
- Enter to win Mixtape Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Lizbeth Thread Holder Review
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Quick And Easy Crochet Texture Blanket
- Harbor Mist Incredibly Easy Blanket Pattern
- How Do You Crochet A Half Solid Hexagon Without Gaps And Holes
- Single Crochet Square Motif Pattern
- How To Make A Pointed Crochet Solid Half Hexagon
- How Do You Make A Easy Crochet Plaid Blanket
- How To Make A Double Crochet Solid Hexagon Without Gaps
- Wander Often Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions