Caron One Pound Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Caron One Pound Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
When knitting or crocheting with some of the finest yarns you never want to go back to the stuff you started out with. However, working with those specialty yarns might prevent you from trying other yarns that are fabulous to work with. Caron One Pound Yarn is definitely a yarn you must try for your next project.
Caron One Pound is a worsted weight yarn made with 100% acrylic fibers that can be both knitted and crocheted with a 5.0mm hook and needle. What you'll absolutely love about this yarn is its sheer skein size. Simply said, it comes in a 16 ounce skein that is machine washable and dryable. Nothing beats the value of Caron One Pound.
A yarn this large is perfect for one skein patterns like hats and gloves, shawls and cowls, and even amigurumi patterns. Who wouldn't love to get a little amigurumi friend for a Christmas gift; this yarn is perfectly soft which will make any amigurumi huggable and loveable. Looking to make a knit blanket or crochet afghan? Caron One Pound allows you to use only one to two skeins for a beautiful blanket that can be used for many years to come. Just one skein can make four scarves. Four!
When you're working up a pattern this yarn has a bit of stiffness to it, so it'll give your project nice body and texture. If you want it to be a bit softer, just throw it in the wash with some fabric softener and you'll be amazed at how soft it'll come out. Because it comes in such a large skein you'll find it calming knowing you don't have to tie on another skein in the middle of a project.
Yarnspirations never disappoints, so of course this yarn comes in an amazing variety of colors like country rose, lavender blue, grass green, pumpkin, soft sage, sunflower, espresso, scarlet and many others. Mix and match for a variegated design or use one solid color for the more classic look. Caron One Pound does not have a dye lot, so you can go back and get the same color any time you want, without the worry of the same shade being gone.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Everything Mary Yarn Project Bag
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Alpaca Love Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to win Superwash Dewy DK Yarn!
- Enter to win Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to win the Under the Sea Crochet Kimono Kit!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diagonal Chevrons 12" Afghan Square
- Diagonal Chevron Lapghan
- Traveling Afghan Crochet Square #15
- Triple Textures Afghan
- Bee Honeycomb
- C2c Opossum
- Cute Teddy Bear
- Braided Cables Square
- Cutest Captain Around
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions