Cascade Yarns Superwash Wool
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Wool clothing can be itchy and uncomfortable, but the Cascade Yarns 220 Superwash Wool has changed my mind about wool altogether. While I used to be uncomfortable both working with and wearing wool, the Superwash Wool is soft and so easy to work with. It comes in a gorgeous array of over fifty different colors, and you won't be able to pass up a single skein.
This yarn is perfect for children's clothing. With its color range, warmth, and softness, it will both look and feel great once you work up a project. This yarn works especially well for sweaters, and when you add cables, you will have a pretty project you will never want to put away. Superwash yarn is also excellent for children's clothing because of its ability to be washed in your washing machine. After a long day of running around outside in a sweater, or a week of being ill and snuggling with a comforting wooly blanket, you can throw everything made with this yarn into the washer without a second thought.
My favorite aspect of this yarn is that it doesn't pill. While it does get a little fuzzy after awhile, you will never have to deal with annoying pills that will ruin the look of your amazing project. This yarn is also incredibly versatile, and while it is labeled as worsted weight, you can definitely use it for some DK/sport weight patterns.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Enter to win Shepherd's Shades Yarn!
- Chance to win Bunches of Hugs Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Enter to win Unforgettable Waves Yarn!
- Chance to Win Bernat Alize Blanket-EZ Yarn!
- Red Heart Classic Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- Modern Heirloom Baby Afghan
- Crochet Textured Baby Blanket In Pastel
- Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Big Bloom Blanket
- Cookies And Cream Blanket
- Baby Bear Blanket
- Velvet Blanket
- Bumpy Ride Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions