Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Super chunky, warm and oh, so beautiful are three ways to describe Crazy Sexy Wool from Wool and the Gang. The chunky yarn comes in 87 yards in a big, tightly-packed ball ready for you to knit or crochet something with it.
When you first see the name Crazy Sexy Wool you might question where such a name came from, but it's absolutely perfect. This yarn is 100% Peruvian wool that is soft, chunky and crazy-easy to work with. As you might guess, this yarn is manufactured in Peru and is premium end wool that you have to get your hands on. You can make just about anything using this bulky yarn from knit hats to crochet leg warmers and even a cute bag or purse. Having multiple skeins of Crazy Sexy Wool will allow you to work up a beautiful afghan that you'll treasure for years to come.
With over 30 amazing colors to choose from, you can easily mix and match for the perfect color combo. Ultra Violet, Magic Mint and Ivory White would make a cool wintery mix, yet Hot Punk Pink, Fireball Orange and Big Bird Yellow would make a fun summer design. Each of the colors have fabulously fun names, so you can even give your finished creation a professional name like True Blood Red Knit Hat; show it off with confidence.
This yarn is great for those just learning how to knit or how to crochet; with the bulkiness you can easily work up a project in a short period of time. From the sheer softness to the thick strands you won't want to miss out on this yarn. Perfect for winter, Crazy Sexy Wool is a must-try.
What's the craziest most-unique item you've crocheted?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 14 Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns
- Red Heart Infinity Yarn
- 67 Reader Submitted Yarn Organization Tips
- Old Glory American Flag Afghan
- Rag Quilt Style Baby Blanket
- All About the Picot Stitch: How To + 10 Picot Crochet Patterns
- Luster Superwash Merino Tencel Yarn
- 187 Christmas Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Sweet Georgia Yarns
- How to Repair an Afghan Infographic
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions