11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Brown Sheep is a family owned yarn spinning mill that has amazing yarn produced from only the finest sheep. They are always trying to come up with new products and colorways and they finally came out with their brand new product called Synchrony, which is a fabulous yarn line spun and hand dyed by Brown Sheep.
Synchrony is a playful blend of multiple colors made of 60% cotton and 40% wool. The cotton overtakes the wool, so it's not itchy like a 100% wool yarn might be. Each skein is 3.5 ounces and approximately 210 yards. This blend is great for accessories and wearables.
There are only 9 colors of Synchrony, but because each is a variegated yarn, it seems like there are many more colors. Names like Birthday Bash, Soiree, Harvest Festival, Picnic and Garden Party all sound like they would be fun color combinations - and they are. Teatime is a gentle combination of light pinks and yellows that remind me of cupcakes and lemonade whereas Birthday Bash is a bold and bright color combination of rainbow colors; each seems to tell a story.
When it comes to washing your projects made in Synchrony, you'll want to take note. Because this is a cotton yarn, some color migration may occur during the first wash, so it's recommended to do a test-wash on a small swatch if you are using two or more contrasting colors.
Synchrony is soft, yet sturdy enough to be made into brilliant wearables like a lightweight sweater, shawl or scarf. You'll easily fall in love with this new twist yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Royal Parlor Grannyvideocam
Make a granny square pattern that is truly fit for royalty. With a big crochet flower, The Royal Parlor Granny is elegant and pretty.… Continue reading: "The Royal Parlor Grannyvideocam"
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Infinity Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- Melissa Throw
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet Summer Baby Blanket
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions