Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Brown Sheep is a family owned yarn spinning mill that has amazing yarn produced from only the finest sheep. They are always trying to come up with new products and colorways and they finally came out with their brand new product called Synchrony, which is a fabulous yarn line spun and hand dyed by Brown Sheep.
Synchrony is a playful blend of multiple colors made of 60% cotton and 40% wool. The cotton overtakes the wool, so it's not itchy like a 100% wool yarn might be. Each skein is 3.5 ounces and approximately 210 yards. This blend is great for accessories and wearables.
There are only 9 colors of Synchrony, but because each is a variegated yarn, it seems like there are many more colors. Names like Birthday Bash, Soiree, Harvest Festival, Picnic and Garden Party all sound like they would be fun color combinations - and they are. Teatime is a gentle combination of light pinks and yellows that remind me of cupcakes and lemonade whereas Birthday Bash is a bold and bright color combination of rainbow colors; each seems to tell a story.
When it comes to washing your projects made in Synchrony, you'll want to take note. Because this is a cotton yarn, some color migration may occur during the first wash, so it's recommended to do a test-wash on a small swatch if you are using two or more contrasting colors.
Synchrony is soft, yet sturdy enough to be made into brilliant wearables like a lightweight sweater, shawl or scarf. You'll easily fall in love with this new twist yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Enter to win Unforgettable Waves Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Debbie Bliss Piper Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Furls Whims Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Sweet Georgia Yarns Tough Love Sock Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Glorious Springtime Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Springtime Soft Shells Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Cozy & Comfy Baby Afghan Pattern
- Spring Blanket
- Modern Baroque Design Throw
- Gentle River Ripple Blanket
- Bobble Pop Crochet Blanket
- Mock Cables Block
- Winter Jewels Lapghan
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions