Woof Yarn Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Woof Yarn Collection
Gifted by: Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns
I've always been a dog person, yet I've never owned a dog until I was an adult. I think certain cats are pretty, too, but I've always had a special place for those dogs. Funny enough, there’s a yarn that supports both of these favorite family pets. Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts has a Meow Yarn Collection, as well as a Woof Yarn Collection.
The Woof Yarn Collection is hard not to love; just looking at it will remind you of your four legged friend. It's really hard not to love hand-dyed yarns like these, and what makes this line of yarn different than other hand-dyed yarns is that the colors are inspired by the beautiful colors of dogs.
It's hard to believe that the Woof collection features 10 gorgeous colors because when you think of dogs and their fur, you wouldn't think there would be that many varieties. Some of the yarn colors include Basset Hound, Alaskan Malamute, German Shepherd, Australian Shepherd, Chocolate Lab, Border Collie, Golden Retriever, Scottish Terrier, Weimaraner and Saint Bernard. I have a husky shiba mix at home, so of course, I was a little bummed not to find a husky yarn, but the Alaskan Malamute is close enoug and will fit my needs perfectly. Choose from three different yarn weights: 75% wool/25% nylon Sock/Fingering, BFL 4 ply fingering, 75% superwash/Merino and 25% silk 4 ply fingering/sock.
The proceeds from this yarn go to a good cause, so not only are these high-quality yarns gorgeous and a pleasure to work with, but a portion of the proceeds of the sale of all Woof Collection Yarns are donated to benefit stray and abandoned dogs. Donations are made to Best Friends Animal Society.
Retailing at $20-34, the amazing colors, excellent fiber content, and high quality production make this yarn well worth the money. Regardless of your cat or dog preference, be sure to check out this new yarn collection from Ancient Arts. The Woof Collection yarns are hand-dyed with environmentally friendly dyes and you're supporting a good cause while working with an excellent product.
Read NextCaron Simply Soft Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Many children enjoy having security blankets to keep close to them at all times. This So Soft One Skein Security Blanket is probably… Continue reading: "So Soft One Skein Security Blanket"
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn + Susan Bates Crochet Hook
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- Win Caron United Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crossroads Crochet Blanket
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Orchid Baby Blanket
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Candy Floss Blanket
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Modern Mitered Crochet Baby Blanket
- C2c Large Daisy Crochet Blanket
- C2c Sunshine Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions