Creative Options Crochet Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Yarn totes can be bulky and unattractive, and I don't want to carry my projects around in a bag that I don't like. The Creative Options Crochet Tote is slim, has a pretty pattern, and holds just enough materials to not feel weighed down. While carrying this yarn tote you can feel confident and save yourself the arm and shoulder ache that comes from lugging a tote with skeins and skeins of yarn piled on top of each other.
The tote's design is perfect for a single project, and measures 13"x5.5"x8.875". If you decide you want to go out for a coffee or a snack, but don't want to leave your project behind, this bag is your best option for carrying around a short-term project because of its small size. It can fit your yarn, your hooks, and a few other personal items you might grab from your regular purse. The bag gives off a retro feeling with its bold print, bright interior lining, and plastic oval handles, so it is the perfect way to give your day a vintage vibe.
My only qualm with this bag is that it doesn't have any pockets. I love having everything stored away and neat, but there are no compartments or pockets to place your hooks or other crochet accessories. While you can bring your full hook case with you, or leave your hooks to shift around in the bottom of the bag, I prefer having a built-in spot for my tools. The best part of this bag for me are the buttons on the sides. If I have 2-3 skeins of yarn with me, I can unbutton them and it creates more room, but if I'm using the tote as a purse or have only one skein, I can button them back up for a slim and easy to carry accessory.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When it comes to easy crochet blanket patterns for fall and winter, nothing screams cozy quite like the Stellar Patchwork Crochet… Continue reading: "Stellar Patchwork Crochet Blanket"
Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
ArtBin Yarn Drum Giveaway!
Win Caron United Yarn!
Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
Red Heart Amore Yarn
Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
Chance to Win Bernat Super Saver Neon Yarn!
Chance to win Premier Candy Shop Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn
- Right Round Square
- "Two Hearts that beat as One" C2C Square
- Grey Wolf C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- Aurora Skies Ribbed Crochet Baby Blanket
- Bahama Waves Baby Blanket
- Arboretum Square
- "Tigris, the Siberian Tiger" - C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- Woolly Sheep C2C Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions