Creative Options Crochet Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Yarn totes can be bulky and unattractive, and I don't want to carry my projects around in a bag that I don't like. The Creative Options Crochet Tote is slim, has a pretty pattern, and holds just enough materials to not feel weighed down. While carrying this yarn tote you can feel confident and save yourself the arm and shoulder ache that comes from lugging a tote with skeins and skeins of yarn piled on top of each other.
The tote's design is perfect for a single project, and measures 13"x5.5"x8.875". If you decide you want to go out for a coffee or a snack, but don't want to leave your project behind, this bag is your best option for carrying around a short-term project because of its small size. It can fit your yarn, your hooks, and a few other personal items you might grab from your regular purse. The bag gives off a retro feeling with its bold print, bright interior lining, and plastic oval handles, so it is the perfect way to give your day a vintage vibe.
My only qualm with this bag is that it doesn't have any pockets. I love having everything stored away and neat, but there are no compartments or pockets to place your hooks or other crochet accessories. While you can bring your full hook case with you, or leave your hooks to shift around in the bottom of the bag, I prefer having a built-in spot for my tools. The best part of this bag for me are the buttons on the sides. If I have 2-3 skeins of yarn with me, I can unbutton them and it creates more room, but if I'm using the tote as a purse or have only one skein, I can button them back up for a slim and easy to carry accessory.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The desert is at its most beautiful at sunset, and this Arizona Sunset Crochet Blanket Pattern really does it justice. Warm terracotta… Continue reading: "Arizona Sunset Crochet Blanket Pattern"
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Enter to win Shiny Happy Cotton Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Lana Boucle Yarn!
- 2-in-1 Yarn Tote
- Chance to win Superwash Dewy DK Yarn!
- Enter to win Mixtape Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Lizbeth Thread Holder Review
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Quick And Easy Crochet Texture Blanket
- Harbor Mist Incredibly Easy Blanket Pattern
- How Do You Crochet A Half Solid Hexagon Without Gaps And Holes
- Single Crochet Square Motif Pattern
- How To Make A Pointed Crochet Solid Half Hexagon
- How Do You Make A Easy Crochet Plaid Blanket
- How To Make A Double Crochet Solid Hexagon Without Gaps
- Wander Often Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions