Cutie Pie Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Soft to the touch and light in weight, this chenille yarn is great for all types of accessories and garments. Although Cutie Pie is geared to what looks like baby crochet patterns, it can still be used for everyone in the family.
Cutie Pie comes in a wide assortment of colors like Crabbie, Destiny, Indigo, Jelly, Splash, Koala, Tulip and Cotton. With names like these it's no wonder Red Heart titled this line of yarn "Cutie".
When you first lay eyes on this yarn it looks like a soft, velvety rope and then you touch it and you're in Heaven. Each skein is 100% Polyester and weighs 3.5 ounces, with each skein running 326 yards. Cutie Pie is great for both knit and crochet patterns, but even more perfect for crocheted afghans.
Lovies, baby blankets and even baby hats make perfect projects to make with this yarn. If you're looking for gifts to make for the holiday season, then you can't go wrong with Cutie Pie.
This yarn is so delicate that you need to hand wash your items and lay flat to dry. If you work up a beautiful afghan you're not going to want it to get ruined by running it through the washer. It is also recommended that you do not dry clean or iron your projects. By taking the proper care of your items, they are sure to last for many years to come.
When you're on the hunt for something new then check out Red Heart's Cutie Pie Yarn; you won't regret it!
Make this pattern with Red Heart Cutie Pie:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Italian Story Vera Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Pulled Silk from Darn Good Yarn
- Win the Red Heart Super Saver Giveaway!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Red Heart Amore Yarn
- Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Small Crochet Squares
- Sleepy Blocks Blankie
- Primrose st. Ombre Baby Blanket
- Brick Ombre Baby Blanket
- Elephant C2C Square
- Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn
- Geometric Lace Blanket
- Gemma Blanket
- Island Wildflower Blanket
- Gumball Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions