11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Lion Brand Modern Baby Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Modern Baby Yarn
Gifted by: Lion Brand
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Lion Brand's Modern Baby Yarn is their featured yarn for the month of April and I can see why. It's a super soft baby yarn that's easy to work with. The yarn is so soft that it reminds me of cashmere. What's even greater about it is that it doesn't itch and it's non-allergenic which is great for babies and toddlers. This lightweight yarn comes in an array of colors with primary tones, rich pastels and even neutral tones for the more classic look. This yarn was made with babies in mind and can easily be washed in the hottest temperature possible.
There are 12 colors to choose from, but AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns is giving away all the colors and skeins needed to make the Modern Patchwork Crochet Throw - that's eight skeins of yarn consisting of seven different colors: Blue, Yellow, Grey, Turquoise, Red, Cream and Orange. This baby crochet blanket is an intermediate crochet pattern with an amazing design that baby will love being wrapped in. Whether you're crocheting a soft and cozy wearable or a crochet blanket pattern you will love working with Modern Baby Yarn.
Even though the name is Modern Baby, adults can easily sport this yarn as well. The fact that it's non allergenic and non-itchy is a great aspect. Sometimes it's tough to come by a yarn that won't leave you scratching or red with a rash. This yarn is 50% acrylic and 50% nylon making it a fabulous combination. Get your hands on some of this yarn today and start working up a crochet pattern to fall in love with.
All you need is 8 skeins of Modern Baby Yarn to work up this Modern Patchwork Crochet Afghan! Get the full crochet baby blanket pattern here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
New Favorite Afghan
The New Favorite Afghan is crocheted in 20 blocks that are sewn together at the very end. The classic look of crochet squares is taken… Continue reading: "New Favorite Afghan"
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Infinity Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- Melissa Throw
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet Summer Baby Blanket
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions