Lion Brand Modern Baby Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Lion Brand's Modern Baby Yarn is their featured yarn for the month of April and I can see why. It's a super soft baby yarn that's easy to work with. The yarn is so soft that it reminds me of cashmere. What's even greater about it is that it doesn't itch and it's non-allergenic which is great for babies and toddlers. This lightweight yarn comes in an array of colors with primary tones, rich pastels and even neutral tones for the more classic look. This yarn was made with babies in mind and can easily be washed in the hottest temperature possible.
There are 12 colors to choose from, but AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns is giving away all the colors and skeins needed to make the Modern Patchwork Crochet Throw - that's eight skeins of yarn consisting of seven different colors: Blue, Yellow, Grey, Turquoise, Red, Cream and Orange. This baby crochet blanket is an intermediate crochet pattern with an amazing design that baby will love being wrapped in. Whether you're crocheting a soft and cozy wearable or a crochet blanket pattern you will love working with Modern Baby Yarn.
Even though the name is Modern Baby, adults can easily sport this yarn as well. The fact that it's non allergenic and non-itchy is a great aspect. Sometimes it's tough to come by a yarn that won't leave you scratching or red with a rash. This yarn is 50% acrylic and 50% nylon making it a fabulous combination. Get your hands on some of this yarn today and start working up a crochet pattern to fall in love with.
Read NextBest Darn Yarn Tenders
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Many children enjoy having security blankets to keep close to them at all times. This So Soft One Skein Security Blanket is probably… Continue reading: "So Soft One Skein Security Blanket"
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Enter to Win the Cozy Heartland Yarn Bundle!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Enter to win Billie Jean Denim Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions