Lanaloft Bulky Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Lanaloft Bulky Yarn
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
If you're looking for high quality wool to use for your next project, Lanaloft Bulky yarn from Brown Sheep Company is the yarn for you. With the yarn being American grown, you will know exactly where your fibers are coming from. The beautiful 100% wool yarn will show and compliment the worth of every stitch you make.
All of the wool collected for Lanaloft yarn comes from the United States. In fact, the majority of wool comes from Colorado sheep! Not only is the wool from the United States, but the yarn is spun and dyed by the Brown Sheep Company, and this specific bulky weight yarn is 100% recyclable.
The color palette comes in solids, heathered tones, monochromatic hues, and hand-painted colorways. As such, you'll find names like Black Bear, Bridal Rose, Mountain Retreat, Sparkling Lemon, Aged Navy, Lavender Cloud, Thunderstorm and so much more! The single ply yarn is perfectly soft, yet sturdy.
You can make a plethora of items using this yarn from crochet blankets, bags, slippers, garments and pretty much anything you can think of. And don’t forget that Lanaloft is mothproofed! Now you don’t have to worry about where you store it because it’ll stay safe and fresh for your next project. Make Lanaloft Bulky a staple in your yarn stash.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
There's no way for this crochet baby blanket pattern to get any cuter. The You Are My Sunshine Lovely Pattern is a must have for any… Continue reading: "You Are My Sunshine Lovey Pattern"
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Toy Box Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Cutie Pie Yarn
- Red Heart Amore Yarn
- Enter to win Unforgettable Waves Yarn!
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Chance to Win Bernat Alize Blanket-EZ Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Baby’s First Christmas Blanket – A Free Crochet Pattern
- Modern Heirloom Blanket
- Origami Blanket
- Harlequin Blanket
- Borealis Blanket
- Little Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket
- Big Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket
- Mock Granny Stripe Blanket
- Marshmallow Blanket
- Crystal Waves Gingham Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions