Floral Knot Bag Review
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Every yarn enthusiast whether you're a knitter or crocheter, must have a way to keep your products organized, or even better, something to keep your works in progress stored. We all know how difficult it can be to keep a project organized with all its pieces together. Well now you can easily stay organized with the Floral Knot Bag from Cristine Creates.
Let's first talk about how beautiful the fabric is for this bag. There are so many options with amazing colors and designs like florals, plaid, paisley, batik designs and more. What's fabulous about the Knot Bag is that it is reversible, so you can have two bags in one. On the outside is one design and on the inside is another design; if you like to change it up often then you're going to love this.
Because the bag is made from premium cotton fabric and lined with interfacing it gives that additional support so the bag can stand open when your project is inside. Now when you first look at this design you might be a bit confused. On one side is a long handle and on the other side is a shorter handle; this is because you slip the longer handle inside the smaller handle to create a closure for the bag. There is no zipper or button, but this "knot" closure makes it a really unique product.
Knot Bags are great for medium sized projects as well as multi-skein projects like shawls, sweaters or even chunky cowls. This bag can easily be machine washed and tumble dried on a low setting, which is great if you bring this bag to public places like the doctor's office or a bus; you'll want to clean it if it gets dirty.
The only thing I wish this bag had was a little pocket on the inside. It would be nice to put extra hooks, stoppers, embroidery scissors and even stitch markers in. Overall though, this Knot Bag is my new go-to. The size is perfect and the pattern itself is simply stunning.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for the ultimate lounge blanket? We've found it! Whip up the Ridiculously Quick and Easy Crochet Afghan and prepare to cozy up… Continue reading: "Ridiculously Quick and Easy Crochet Afghan"
- Lizbeth Thread Holder Review
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Red Heart Yarn Lover's Tote Bag
- Enter to Win the Cozy Heartland Yarn Bundle!
- Win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to win Twisted Tweed Sport Yarn!
- Everything Mary Yarn Project Bag
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- C2c Lion
- Summer Sweet Watermelon
- Life Is Sweet Watermelon
- Woodland Animals Baby Blanket
- Diagonal Chevrons 12" Afghan Square
- Diagonal Chevron Lapghan
- Traveling Afghan Crochet Square #15
- Triple Textures Afghan
- Bee Honeycomb
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions