Heal the Wool Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Heal the Wool Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Super bulky, warm and oh, so beautiful are three words to describe Heal the Wool from Wool and the Gang. The chunky yarn comes in 87 yards in a big, tightly-packed ball ready for you to knit or crochet something with it.
This yarn is 100% recycled Peruvian wool fiber that is soft, chunky and crazy-easy to work with. Heal the Wool is biodegradable, which makes for a happy planet. As you might guess, this yarn is manufactured in Peru and is premium end wool that you have to get your hands on. You can make just about anything using this bulky yarn from knit hats to crochet leg warmers and even a cute bag or purse. Having multiple skeins of Heal the Wool will allow you to work up a beautiful afghan that you'll treasure for years to come.
With only 8 neutral colors to choose from, you can easily come up with an amazing color scheme to match any outfit or any room of the house. This yarn can be used with all of the Crazy Sexy Wool patterns Wool and the Gang has to offer.
This yarn is great for those just learning how to knit or how to crochet; with the bulkiness you can easily work up a project in a short period of time. From the sheer softness to the thick strands you won't want to miss out on this yarn. Perfect for winter, Heal the Wool is a must-try.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Using fun colors like sunshine, light country peach, orchid and other soft colors will make you feel like you're on a cloud while… Continue reading: "Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket"
- Enter to win Cotton Fleece Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Furls Whims Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Deborah Norville Collection Parrot Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ternion Square
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Puffs And Double V-stitch Square
- Bobbles And Spokes Square
- Popcorns And V-stitch Square
- Frosted Window Square
- Spring Is On The Way Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions