Heal the Wool Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Heal the Wool Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Super bulky, warm and oh, so beautiful are three words to describe Heal the Wool from Wool and the Gang. The chunky yarn comes in 87 yards in a big, tightly-packed ball ready for you to knit or crochet something with it.
This yarn is 100% recycled Peruvian wool fiber that is soft, chunky and crazy-easy to work with. Heal the Wool is biodegradable, which makes for a happy planet. As you might guess, this yarn is manufactured in Peru and is premium end wool that you have to get your hands on. You can make just about anything using this bulky yarn from knit hats to crochet leg warmers and even a cute bag or purse. Having multiple skeins of Heal the Wool will allow you to work up a beautiful afghan that you'll treasure for years to come.
With only 8 neutral colors to choose from, you can easily come up with an amazing color scheme to match any outfit or any room of the house. This yarn can be used with all of the Crazy Sexy Wool patterns Wool and the Gang has to offer.
This yarn is great for those just learning how to knit or how to crochet; with the bulkiness you can easily work up a project in a short period of time. From the sheer softness to the thick strands you won't want to miss out on this yarn. Perfect for winter, Heal the Wool is a must-try.
Read NextPatons Divine Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Pulled Silk from Darn Good Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Puff Pattern Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions