11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Heal the Wool Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Heal the Wool Yarn
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Super bulky, warm and oh, so beautiful are three words to describe Heal the Wool from Wool and the Gang. The chunky yarn comes in 87 yards in a big, tightly-packed ball ready for you to knit or crochet something with it.
This yarn is 100% recycled Peruvian wool fiber that is soft, chunky and crazy-easy to work with. Heal the Wool is biodegradable, which makes for a happy planet. As you might guess, this yarn is manufactured in Peru and is premium end wool that you have to get your hands on. You can make just about anything using this bulky yarn from knit hats to crochet leg warmers and even a cute bag or purse. Having multiple skeins of Heal the Wool will allow you to work up a beautiful afghan that you'll treasure for years to come.
With only 8 neutral colors to choose from, you can easily come up with an amazing color scheme to match any outfit or any room of the house. This yarn can be used with all of the Crazy Sexy Wool patterns Wool and the Gang has to offer.
This yarn is great for those just learning how to knit or how to crochet; with the bulkiness you can easily work up a project in a short period of time. From the sheer softness to the thick strands you won't want to miss out on this yarn. Perfect for winter, Heal the Wool is a must-try.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
New Favorite Afghan
The New Favorite Afghan is crocheted in 20 blocks that are sewn together at the very end. The classic look of crochet squares is taken… Continue reading: "New Favorite Afghan"
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Infinity Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- Melissa Throw
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet Summer Baby Blanket
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions