Semi-Precious Tosh Yarn Subscription
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Semi-Precious Tosh Yarn Subscription
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
When you're looking for a certain type of yarn to really make a bold statement, then you need to look outside the box of your normal go-to yarns. Jimmy Beans Wool has a neat Madelinetosh Yarn line based on semi-precious stones.
Each skein of Madelinetosh DK is hand dyed in small batches and does not go through a dye lot. Each skein is a unique color perfect for any knit or crochet project. This Tosh yarn is 100% superwash merino wool and is available in beautiful lustrous colors like Semi-Precious Garnet, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Semi-Precious Labradorite and many more, all according to the stones. Because these yarns are so fabulous Jimmy Beans Wool is offering a few subscriptions:
Semi-Precious Tosh Blanket Subscription: This subscription is offered to U.S. only at a low price of $22 per month and includes one skein of Semi-Precious Tosh yarn in the Tosh Vintage base. You'll also receive a free pattern designed by a Jimmy Beans Wool in-house designer.
Semi-Precious Tosh Shawl Subscription: This subscription is also for U.S. residents only and is $6.50 per month. You'll receive a 70-yard sample of Semi-Precious Tosh yarn in the Tosh Merino Light base. Each color is based on the month's semi-precious stones, so it will change each month. This subscription does not include a free pattern, but you can purchase the pattern for only $3.
Both the blanket and shawl projects are year-long so you can sign up at any time. If you were to subscribe in May, you would receive a sample of each of the January through May colors in your first shipment. Both projects are progressive projects that need all of the month's colors to complete, so you will automatically be charged and shipped all the previous months when you subscribe.
The captivating color combinations provided within the subscriptions are a must-have and by the end of the year you'll have a beautiful knew knit or crocheted piece. With Madelinetosh being such a soft and durable yarn, you really will enjoy working with it and like it even better when wearing it. You don't have to worry about pilling, and the definition of each stitch is nicely visible. The texture of the yarn itself is amazing so you can only imagine how it'll be worked into a project.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How Big is a Baby Blanket (Crochet)?
- Timeless Cabled Crochet Throw
- Crochet Austin Cables Throw
- Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn
- Tipped Blocks Stitch Tutorial
- Crossed Double Crochet Border Tutorial
- Sweet Ruffle Edged Crochet Baby Blanket
- Plenty of Stripes Crochet Afghan
- Caterpillar Crochet Granny Square
- Aubrieta Bloom Crochet Granny Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions