Patons Alpaca Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Patons Alpaca Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Yarnspirations is one of the biggest yarn producers and they continue to come out with varieties of yarns that knitters and crocheters love. Alpaca Blend is a yarn from their Patons brand, which we all know and love, but if you haven't had a chance to play around with it yet, let me tell you a little about it.
Patons Alpaca is an easy-care acrylic yarn with lush richness of natural fibers. It is made of 60% acrylic, 22% wool, 10% nylon and 8% alpaca; with a beautiful blend like this it's no wonder Yarnspirations is so well-loved. Each skein is 100 grams and 155 yards of heathered roving yarn that is great for all your knit and crochet needs.
With 24 shades to choose from, you will have an endless opportunity to mix and match colors until you come up with the perfect combination. Colors range from petunia and maize to tiger eye and lagoon to black cherry and iceberg; each is beautiful and has just the right amount of blending between two colors. Patons Alpaca is a bulky weight yarn, so it's better to be made into shawls, hats, sweaters and scarves, pretty much anything for winter wear that will surely keep you warm and cozy. Home decor projects would also look lovely in this yarn.
Taking care of your projects using this Alpaca Blend is important. You'll only want to hand wash it in cool water and lay it flat to dry. Do not use bleach or dry clean your projects as the yarn is just too delicate and you don't want to chance it getting ruined. If cared for properly, your garments should last for a long time.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Any room in your house will be more elegant and colorful when decorated with the English Rose Granny Square Crochet Pattern. Each… Continue reading: "English Rose Granny Square Crochet Pattern"
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Chance to win the Under the Sea Crochet Kimono Kit!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Milano Eco Barbante Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Win the Darn Good Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Berrylicious Square
- Gnome for Christmas C2C Blanket
- Strawberry Lemon Peel Baby Blanket
- Sedge Stitch Baby Afghan
- Fields and Furrows Crochet Afghan
- Happily Ever Afghan Block
- Hydrangea Baby Blanket
- Lilac Meadows Baby Blanket
- Scarecrow Afghan
- Simply Sweet Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions