- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
2-in-1 Yarn Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
2-in-1 Yarn Tote
Gifted by Lion Brand
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
This amazing tote bag from Lion Brand is definitely a must-have for all yarn enthusiasts. Not only is it trendy and cute, but it's also super functional, as well.
The tote itself is clear and see-through, and the straps are long enough so you can comfortably carry this tote bag over your shoulder. It measures 11" tall, 19" wide and 5" deep, so there's plenty of room not only for your current crochet project, but other everyday essentials, as well, such as your wallet and keys.
There's also a removable zippered pouch inside that measures 9 ½” tall by 17 ¾” wide and 5” deep. This little pouch was designed to keep your yarn safe and clean. Plus, there are two grommets that allow you to conveniently feed your yarn through so you don't have to worry about tangles.
My favorite part about this tote bag is the design; the inner bag is black with graffiti-inspired text that says words such as "crochet," "yarn," "scarf," and more. How cute is that?
Choose from the following four colors: Green, Blue, Black, and Pink. What color would you get? Leave a comment below and let us know. Plus, watch a video below of the 2-in-1 Yarn Tote in action!
Read NextFurls Crochet Candy Shop Hook Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jul 21, 2017
My choice in color of a tote is green
Jul 25, 2016
Must Have this!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Keeping it Classic Crochet Afghan Pattern
If you're looking for a classic crochet afghan pattern you can use year round, then look no further than the Keeping it Classic… Continue reading: "Keeping it Classic Crochet Afghan Pattern"
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter to win Mixtape Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Agate Beach Chevron Blanket
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions