2-in-1 Yarn Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
This amazing tote bag from Lion Brand is definitely a must-have for all yarn enthusiasts. Not only is it trendy and cute, but it's also super functional, as well.
The tote itself is clear and see-through, and the straps are long enough so you can comfortably carry this tote bag over your shoulder. It measures 11" tall, 19" wide and 5" deep, so there's plenty of room not only for your current crochet project, but other everyday essentials, as well, such as your wallet and keys.
There's also a removable zippered pouch inside that measures 9 ½” tall by 17 ¾” wide and 5” deep. This little pouch was designed to keep your yarn safe and clean. Plus, there are two grommets that allow you to conveniently feed your yarn through so you don't have to worry about tangles.
My favorite part about this tote bag is the design; the inner bag is black with graffiti-inspired text that says words such as "crochet," "yarn," "scarf," and more. How cute is that?
Choose from the following four colors: Green, Blue, Black, and Pink. What color would you get? Leave a comment below and let us know. Plus, watch a video below of the 2-in-1 Yarn Tote in action!
Read NextLion Brand Ice Cream Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
We all see baby girls as princesses, so give yours the royal treatment with Princess Charlotte's Christening Crochet Blanket. It's a… Continue reading: "Princess Charlotte's Christening Crochet Blanket"
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Patons Denim-y Yarn
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Enter to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions