Shiny Happy Cotton Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Considering the fact that I'm constantly searching for new yarn, it truly amazes me at how many different companies there are and how many varieties of yarn exist. It also amazes me that I haven't come across all of them by now; it seems like new yarn is continuously popping up out of nowhere. My latest obsession is Shiny Happy Cotton from Wool and the Gang.
Shiny Happy Cotton not only has a fabulous name, but it's also super soft making me want to work with it day in and day out. This particular yarn line is 100% Peruvian pima cotton made in Peru; try saying that 10 times fast. The ancient Peruvians believed that cotton was like fragments of the clouds that fell to the earth to clothe their people. Because of this, the cotton's soft and lustre touch is the result of Peru's sunshine and fertile soils where it is grown.
With 155 yards per 100 gram ball, you can crochet or knit so many items with this yarn. Just by looking at the cute ball that it comes in and by the softness when you touch it, you know this will be perfect for the warmer months.
Shiny Happy Cotton has a beautiful drape to it and comes in a large variety of colors. Some of my favorite colors are Hot Pink, Naked Blue, Magic Mint, Land of Oz, Vitamin C, and Blue Water. Each of the colors has a fun, unique name that truly fits the color's personality.
When you finish your next project and you run out of yarn (as if that'll happen), head out and try some Shiny Happy Cotton from Wool and the Gang; you will love it.
Make this crochet pattern with Shiny Happy Cotton:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Subscription Box!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Win Lion Barnd Modern Baby Yarn!
- Enter to win Alpaca Silk DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Lion Brand Silky Twist Yarn
- Enter to win the Odyssey Hook Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Soothing Stripes Stroller Blanket
- Diamond Wave Pattern | Crafting Happiness
- Timeless Lacy Shell Crochet Blanket
- Simple Inspiring Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Fireside Throw Blanket
- Cozy Man Cave Throw
- Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- Winter Holiday Season Colors Granny Square Afghan
- Chic Colorful Granny Square Throw
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions