This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
It's All Greek To Me C2c Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"The It’s All Greek to Me C2C Blanket is a statement piece graphgan blanket that is perfect for the home. It’s created using the corner-to-corner technique and is suitable for intermediate level crocheters or those with experience crocheting graphgans. The ad-free PDF version of this pattern contains the full written version of the pattern and the graph/chart. Finished size: • Approximately 44” Long by 34” wide Skill Level: Intermediate Terminology: U.S. Terminology Supplies: • 6 mm hook • 1530 yards of Lion Brand ZZ Twist in White (7 balls) • 760 yards of Lion Brand ZZ Twist in Navy (4 balls) • Tapestry Needle • Scissors • Corner to Corner Blanket Graph • Ruler and Pen/Pencil (Optional but helps with keeping track of progress.)"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crazy Ripple Blanket
You've never seen a ripple crochet afghan like this before! The Crazy Ripple Blanket is an easy spin on the typical ripple pattern. By… Continue reading: "Crazy Ripple Blanket"
- 24 Gorgeous Corner to Corner Crochet Afghans
- New Favorite Afghan
- Morning Glory Afghan
- Sunny Skies Crochet Afghan
- 29 Crochet Shell Stitch Patterns
- Colorful Rainbow Sampler Blanket
- Contemporary Stash-Busting Blocks Throw
- Cat & Mouse Throw & Pillow
- Grecian Column Afghan
- Lazy Waves Crochet Blanket Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- A Cozy Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Adjust The Size Of A Crochet Blanket
- What Is Gauge In Crochet?
- How To Finish Off A Crochet Blanket
- Why Is The Starting Edge Of Crochet Bunched Together?
- How To Crochet Your Second Row
- How To Crochet Your First Row
- How-to Turn Your Crochet (with Mini Tutorial)
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions