We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Classic, versatile, easy, cozy, and fun - all words you can use the describe the Ethan Baby Blanket, a free crochet baby blanket pattern on Moogly! The Ethan Baby Blanket is made with a great stitch pattern, and I’ve included the stitch multiple in the pattern so you can make it in any custom size. It’s a quick one to make - I designed and crocheted it within a weekend! It would also make a fantastic stash buster - make every two rows in a new color, and you’re sure to come up with something uniquely you. I can’t wait to see what you do with this free crochet baby blanket pattern - if you make it, please share it with me via social media @mooglyblog!"
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 stitches and 4 rows = 4 inches
in main stitch pattern
Finished Size38" x 40"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions