Big Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Big, bigger, biggest! The Big Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket means business: this blanket measures 180 x 205cm (71 x 81in): perfect to wrap around yourself once (or twice), or to huddle under together! The Larksfoot stitches are made with Scheepjes River Washed, resulting in a distinctively toned-down rainbow blanket. And if the Big Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket is too big for you, there’s a Little Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket too. The pattern is written in US terms and includes a crochet diagram."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge isn’t critical, but it’s important that you do not use more than 24 grams per 2 rows of each colour.
Finished Size180 x 205cm (71 x 81in)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
All we can think of when looking at this stunning crochet afghan pattern is the different shades of ocean water, hence the name… Continue reading: "Dancing Waters Crochet Blanket"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions