Prayer Shawls for Charity Drive 2019
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
AllFreeCrochet and AllFreeKnitting love making a difference through knit and crochet, as do we, their friends at AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns! We’ve hosted a number of different charity drives in the past, and we are excited to announce our next charity initiative -- Prayer Shawls for Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, IL!
We will be collecting your prayer shawls to donate to Rush from November 1st to December 1st, 2019.
Send Your Completed Shawls to:
Prime Publishing, LLC
Attn: Prayer Shawls for Charity
3400 Dundee Road, Ste 220
Northbrook, IL 60062
Share Your Progress: We'd love to see how your shawls are coming along. Post your progress on social media with the hashtag #YarnItForward!
By crocheting or knitting a prayer shawl for someone in need, you will be helping provide a bit of comfort to those who need it most. The shawls provide patients with warmth and a comforting embrace during difficult times. It lets them know that someone cares and it gives them hope of recovery and peace.
Something so simple can be the brightest thing that has happened to the patient in some time, as many have often driven from great distances for treatment and have nothing comforting from home with them.
That's where you come in, knitters and crocheters!
We need your help in providing patients at Rush with knit and crochet prayer shawls. Whether you work up a quick and simple one-color shawl or channel all the brightness of a rainbow into your design, think warm thoughts of peace and hope while you do it. Once you finish your design, send it over to us! We'll be collecting all of your knit and crochet shawls to donate.
Click here for more info!
Which shawl did you hook for someone in need of warmth and comfort?
Read NextSchool Night Child's Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You will be absolutely amazed by how fast you can work up this Quick Corner to Corner Crochet Baby Blanket! Corner to corner patterns… Continue reading: "Quick Corner to Corner Crochet Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lamb Stitch Stripes Section
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Quick And Easy Crochet Texture Blanket
- Harbor Mist Incredibly Easy Blanket Pattern
- How Do You Crochet A Half Solid Hexagon Without Gaps And Holes
- Single Crochet Square Motif Pattern
- How To Make A Pointed Crochet Solid Half Hexagon
- How Do You Make A Easy Crochet Plaid Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions