We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
There's nothing cuter than puppies and babies. Combine all that cuteness when you make a Puppy Dog Crochet Baby Blanket. Take one look at the adorable puppy paws on this creative crochet baby blanket pattern, and you'll be wagging your tail. Learn how to make a crochet baby blanket by crocheting around fabric and creating a cute character. New moms will be charmed when you give them this sweet blanket at a baby shower. Little ones will love this cute pup, too. It's sure to become baby's best friend.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This stunning Red Heart Holiday Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern will be your new favorite one to hook for those nights of Netflix and… Continue reading: "Holiday Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions