Fidget + Sensory Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This blanket was designed for a cause- to spread hope, comfort, and stability to all those struggling with Alzheimer's and other diseases that could leave them struggling with memory and cognitive abilities. It is also a blanket that toddlers and children with special needs can use to develop motor skills. Granted, there are fidget blankets you can buy. But I like to believe if we are blessed with the ability and have the skill to create something, we should never hesitate to use it for a good cause. You're welcome to make as many of this blanket as you can and donate them."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 rows by 15 stitches = 4 by 4 inches (after blocking)
Finished Size17.2″ wide by 21″ tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions