We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
The Hippity Hoppity Bunny Lovey will hop right into your heart with its adorably soft pink-and-white color scheme. Your little one couldn't ask for a cuter crochet lovey pattern to snuggle with, and you will be delighted with how painless it is to work up this easy crochet baby blanket. Made of miniature crochet granny squares, this is a small pattern, but it can be expanded for whatever fits your needs. Presenting that sweet, floppy-eared bunny rabbit will definitely earn you some big baby smiles, and you can know that the yarn will be soft, snug, and beautiful for your precious little one.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Light weight yarn (used here was approximately 70 yds of Bernat Softee Baby in Pink)
- Herrschners Whisper Soft Yarn in White (Approx. 150 Yards)
- Size G6-4.25mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions