Little Checks Ripple Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Looking for an easy beginner's crochet project? This basic crochet ripple pattern is a great start. An easy and fun afghan pattern, this blanket has lots of character. Whether you want to create a fun DIY crochet gift or a cozy DIY blanket, this afghan has so many uses. The ripple pattern on this blanket will make your home decor shine.
From the Blogger: "This is a good basic ripple pattern with a little check pattern that adds character without making it too lacy. After the first row, the same row is just repeated over and over, so it's a really easy pattern to learn. Make it in a solid color or with as many color changes as you like."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size30 inches
- 2,860 - 14,100 yards DK weight yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When the Christmas bells start ringing, you'll want to have a cozy crochet afghan to keep you warm. The Old Fashioned Evergreen… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Evergreen Crochet Blanket Pattern"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions