We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Looking for an easy beginner's crochet project? This basic crochet ripple pattern is a great start. An easy and fun afghan pattern, this blanket has lots of character. Whether you want to create a fun DIY crochet gift or a cozy DIY blanket, this afghan has so many uses. The ripple pattern on this blanket will make your home decor shine.
From the Blogger: "This is a good basic ripple pattern with a little check pattern that adds character without making it too lacy. After the first row, the same row is just repeated over and over, so it's a really easy pattern to learn. Make it in a solid color or with as many color changes as you like."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size30 inches
- 2,860 - 14,100 yards DK weight yarn
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions