Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Full o' Sheep
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller- Full o' Sheep
Gifted By: Red Heart
Reviewed by: Bridget Herbig, Editor for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Debbie Stoller's Stitch Nation yarn, through Red Heart Yarns, has a lovely line called Full o' Sheep. This yarn is 100% Puruvian wool, making it perfect for warm blankets and crocheted accessories. Since it is ALL wool, rather than acrylic, you can felt it!
It's a singly-ply, medium weight yarn that works well for a number of patterns. For crochet purposes, use a size K-10 1/2 hook to create wonderful stitches or, if you choose to knit, use size 9 needles. Wash your finished project in cold water and lay it flat to dry...unless you want felted materials. To felt, just throw in the dryer, but remember that felted items shrink.
Full o' Sheep comes in a array of colors including an orangey Clementine, beautiful purple Passion Fruit, and cool blue Aquamarine. Any project that you use this yarn for will definitely pop with color, whether you're crocheting a bunch of granny squares, creating a ripple afghan, or whipping up some scarves, hats, and mitts.
Read NextToy Box Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Toy Box Yarn!
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Alpaca Love Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Enter to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Dark Blue Recycled Linen Yarn Review
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Win a Creative Options Crochet Tote!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gorgeous Baby Afghan Beanie Cap Matching Socks
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions