11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Full o' Sheep
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller- Full o' Sheep
Gifted By: Red Heart
Reviewed by: Bridget Herbig, Editor for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Debbie Stoller's Stitch Nation yarn, through Red Heart Yarns, has a lovely line called Full o' Sheep. This yarn is 100% Puruvian wool, making it perfect for warm blankets and crocheted accessories. Since it is ALL wool, rather than acrylic, you can felt it!
It's a singly-ply, medium weight yarn that works well for a number of patterns. For crochet purposes, use a size K-10 1/2 hook to create wonderful stitches or, if you choose to knit, use size 9 needles. Wash your finished project in cold water and lay it flat to dry...unless you want felted materials. To felt, just throw in the dryer, but remember that felted items shrink.
Full o' Sheep comes in a array of colors including an orangey Clementine, beautiful purple Passion Fruit, and cool blue Aquamarine. Any project that you use this yarn for will definitely pop with color, whether you're crocheting a bunch of granny squares, creating a ripple afghan, or whipping up some scarves, hats, and mitts.
Read NextUnforgettable Waves Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Across the Pond Crochet Pattern
Lounge by the sea with this Across the Pond Crochet Pattern! This throw is inspired by the ever relaxing and ebbing waves of the… Continue reading: "Across the Pond Crochet Pattern"
- Enter to win Unforgettable Waves Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Comfort Yarn!
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Polymer Clay Covered Crochet Hooks
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- Melissa Throw
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions