Three Irish Girls Mini Skein Set
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Three Irish Girls Mini Skein Set
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Creating unique and stunning colorways for any palette, Three Irish Girls is always coming out with amazing new yarns to crochet with. With luxurious natural yarn bases their yarns are easy and fun to work with. The colors of their yarn appear bright and saturated and will make any project stand out. The colorways will leave you wanting more, but with so many different types of yarn to work with, you might be overwhelmed. Fear not. There are mini skein sets you can get to test the waters and see if you like the yarn or if you simply need a small amount of yarn for a smaller project then you'll love this set.
The mini skein sets come in Adorn Luxe and Springvale Worsted and are so scrumptious. The yarns are soft to the touch and will make you want to crochet up a project in the blink of an eye. The mini sets come in fun colorways like Dancing Queen (orchid pink transcending to electric magenta), Heartbreak Hotel (faint quartz brown to a chocolate kissed purple), and my favorite, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (pale mint to a bright jade). Each mini skein set comes with 4 colors that complement each other nicely. Each skein is 3.5 ounces and 205 yards so it's perfect for an accent on a bigger project or something small like a hat.
Because this is such fabulous yarn, you'll want to take care of it the best you can. Your project can be machine washed on a gentle cool cycle, but you must lay it flay to dry so it'll maintain its shape. I'm telling you, this yarn is one of my newest favorites and I think you'll fall head over heels for it, too!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Yarn!
Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
Chance to win Premier Mega Tweed Yarn!
Enter to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
Patons Divine Yarn
Win the Red Heart Super Saver Giveaway!
Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
Enter to win Unforgettable Waves Yarn!
Red Heart With Love Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 10 Crochet Applique Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- How To Get Stains Out of Crochet
- Premier Mega Tweed Yarn
- Happy Little Tree Blanket
- Let it Go Blanket
- Good Vibes Crochet Blanket
- 14 More Bulky Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 33 Quick and Easy Crochet Blanket Patterns
- Fidget + Sensory Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions