Party of Five Mini-Skein Set
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Party of Five Mini-Skein Set
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
When you're looking to try out a new yarn or you simply need a small amount of a particular yarn then you must try out the Party of Five Mini-Skein Set. Sweet Georgia Yarns has been indulging in color for many years and they have just come out with these mini-skein sets that you will fall in love with.
Available in Tough Love Sock, the Party of Five Set will get your juices flowing. Each of the yarns consists of fingering weight fibers of 105 yards per skein, equaling 525 yards per set.
The Tough Love Sock yarn is made of 80% superwash merino and 20% nylon, making it the ideal blend of warmth and strength. Because this yarn is spun from 3-plies of merino and nylon, it has quickly become one of the most popular sock yarns from Sweet Georgia Yarns. When you need just a pop of color these mini-skein sets are perfect; choose from fun colors like snapdragon, rusted, honey fig and English bay, which all consist of five various colors.
Also new from 2016 is a gradient mini-skein set. Just as it sounds, each set contains five skeins of one color, but in different shades from light to dark. You can choose from Botanica (a green gradient), Graphite (a gray gradient), Jellybean (a pink and orange gradient), Cobblestone (a brown gradient), and Waterfall (a blue gradient). Jellybean is truly one of my favorites as it reminds me of a beautiful sunset ranging in bold, bright colors. I also enjoy the Swell mini-skein set as it reminds me of the beach. The five colors from lightest to darkest are west wind, shoreline, beach house, sea spray and deep cove; Sweet Georgia Yarns really put a lot of thought into naming their yarns.
Not only is this yarn soft and squishy to the touch, but the colorways are phenomenal and you won't want to wait to knit or crochet with them. Knit a striped cowl, crochet some beautiful ombre socks or make a fabulous Fair Isle design; the options are endless.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Enter to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Enter to win Mixtape Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Enter to win Alpaca Silk DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Nest Yarn!
- Chance to win a Jimmy Beans Crochet Project Club Kit!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rosa Fresca Blanket
- Pretty Crochet Mesh And Berry Baby Blanket
- Spring Rhapsody Blanket
- Flower Meadow Blanket
- Classically Simple Crochet Shell Blanket
- It's All Greek To Me C2c Blanket
- French Braid Blanket
- Framed Herringbone 12" Square
- Botanica Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions